1-Week Adult Tennis Camp
Academia Sanchez-Casal, Florida
  • Inclusions
  • Itinerary
  • Terms


  • Monday to Friday 10h. of Tennis Training on court  
  • Monday to Friday 2h of Physical Training + 1h stretching + 1h Pilates + 1 massage


  • 10h. of Tennis Training court 


  • Level Evaluation and Player Placement in a group of maximum four players.
  • Court Training:
    • Work with ball cubes 
    • Correction of basic shots 
    • Training in real match situations •
  • Individualized Report ▪
    • Analysis of Game Pattern 
    • Conclusions and Suggestions


  • Club Membership
  • Complimentary additional court time
  • Matchmaking services

Discounts will be provided in case of group bookings. Enquire us via email [email protected]

Things to do

The Academia Sánchez-Casal is a high performance training facility that combines tennis and education for the students, with the objective of shaping successful young people in diverse aspects of their lives. The Academia Sánchez-Casal has a Unique Training System established by coaches with a worldwide reputation. Sánchez-Casal has developed elite players such as Kuznetsova, Murray, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Ivanovic, Mónaco, Bovina, among others.

The adult programs are personalized for players seeking to enjoy this wonderful sport in a relaxed atmosphere, and also designed for having fun in a great city like Naples. The player may choose his or her program according to the length of the stay.

The Adult Tennis programs are carried out in the morning or afternoon, depending on the Academy’s time availability. 


  • Level Evaluation and Player Placement in a group of maximum four players.
  • Court Training:
    • Work with ball cubes 
    • Correction of basic shots 
    • Training in real match situations 
  • Individualized Report 
    • Analysis of Game Pattern 
    • Conclusions and Suggestions

The program respects the observed holidays in accordance with the official US calendar and reduces the hours of training those days. The observed holidays are:

  • January 1st
  • January 20th
  • February 17th
  • April 18th
  • April 21st
  • May 26th
  • July 4th
  • September 1st
  • October 13th
  • November 11th
  • November 27th
  • December 25th


  • Accommodation on site is available as an option. 
  • VIDEO ANALYSIS (optional-extra cost): Coaches and tutors use student video analysis as part of the training system, not only to technically correct, but also to work on tactical aspects for competition.
  • Nutritional Counceling
  • Mental Training
  • Languages Classes 

Please contact us via  "Make an enquiry" button. 

Terms & Conditions


The registration of the program will be formalized by:

  • Filling out completely and sending the registration form (which will be provided by the Admissions Department once availability is confirmed) signed by the student and father, mother or legal guardian if student is under 18 years old.
  • Payment for the entire program a month prior to the start of the program.

The registration process will not be finalized until both requirements from above are met. Payments can be made in cash, by credit card, or by bank transfers (if done by bank transfer, the bank commissions are to be paid by the sender).

Formalization of the registration implies the acceptance of the general conditions described herein, as well as the acceptance of the Code of Internal Regulations of the Academia Sánchez-Casal.


The Academia Sánchez-Casal, through the Medical Insurance Policy taken out by the student, and in coordination with physiotherapist and Medical Care team, will treat players’ injuries through a personalized, comprehensive rehabilitation program. If the student wishes to take a temporary leave of the Academy due to injury, no refund will be provided for the time of the absence.


Registrations must be completed at least one month before beginning of your stay at the Academy. This completion needs to include full payment of the chosen period. If for any reason, the client must cancel his/her registration before the starting date for the period chosen, the Academy will withhold 25% of the amount paid and returning the remaining 75% to the client. In case of withdraw of the program without completing it, once the it has already begun, the Academy will not be obligated to process a refund. If the circumstances justify the withdrawal, the client will be offered the possibility to re-enroll in the program for the time remaining at a later date.