THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
4h of Tennis Training on court + 2h physical training or stretching
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
The Academia Sánchez-Casal is a high performance training facility that combines tennis and education for the students, with the objective of shaping successful young people in diverse aspects of their lives. The Academia Sánchez-Casal has a Unique Training System established by coaches with a worldwide reputation. Sánchez-Casal has developed elite players such as Kuznetsova, Murray, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Ivanovic, Mónaco, Bovina, among others.
The adult programs are personalized for players seeking to enjoy this wonderful sport in a relaxed atmosphere, and also designed for having fun in a great city like Naples. The player may choose his or her program according to the length of the stay.
The Adult Tennis programs are carried out in the morning or afternoon, depending on the Academy’s time availability.
THE TENNIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
The program respects the observed holidays in accordance with the official US calendar and reduces the hours of training those days. The observed holidays are:
Please contact us via the "Make an enquiry" button.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT METHODS
The registration of the program will be formalized by:
The registration process will not be finalized until both requirements from above are met. Payments can be made in cash, by credit card, or by bank transfers (if done by bank transfer, the bank commissions are to be paid by the sender).
Formalization of the registration implies the acceptance of the general conditions described herein, as well as the acceptance of the Code of Internal Regulations of the Academia Sánchez-Casal.
The Academia Sánchez-Casal, through the Medical Insurance Policy taken out by the student, and in coordination with physiotherapist and Medical Care team, will treat players’ injuries through a personalized, comprehensive rehabilitation program. If the student wishes to take a temporary leave of the Academy due to injury, no refund will be provided for the time of the absence.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Registrations must be completed at least one month before beginning your stay at the Academy. This completion needs to include full payment of the chosen period. If for any reason, the client must cancel his/her registration before the starting date for the period chosen, the Academy will withhold 25% of the amount paid and returning the remaining 75% to the client. Once the program has begun, if the client must withdraw from the program without completing it, the Academy will not be obligated to process a refund. If the circumstances justify the withdrawal, the client will be offered the possibility to re-enroll in the program for the time remaining at a later date.
"I had a wonderful experience during my stay at Paguera Tennis Academy. The welcome was warm and the coaches were very friendly and skilled so I learned a lot of tennis during my training sessions. I have already recommended the trip to my tennis friends at the local tennis club at home and I know for sure that several of them are planing the same trip already! Thank you for your efforts and excellent support!"