- Things to do
The Aldiana Club in the heart of Andalucía is located directly on the Atlantic coast, surrounded by several excellent golf clubs.The historical cities of Cadiz and Seville are within 1-2 hours’ reach for culture fans.
Directly on the 6km-long Playa la Barrosa beach, approx. 8km from Chiclana and 35km from Cadiz. The resort is beside the Novo Sancti Petri golf resort, located in the heart of lovely Andalucía, with its famous towns of Cadiz, Seville, Jerez and Tarifa within 1-2 hours’ drive. Bus transfer from Jerez Airport is approx. 50 minutes, approx. 60km distance.
The Aldiana Club Andalusia offers perfect conditions for your golf vacation. There are numerous golf courses in the immediate vicinity of the club.
- The Novo Sancti Petri golf course (2 x 18 holes) is right next to the club, with weekly competitions.
- Regular golf excursions, golf courses and proficiency tests complete the offer.
- We offer you the rental of Puma golf sets (King Cobra F6) – reservation is recommended due to the limited number.
At the Aldiana Club Andalusia you play on 10 quartz sand courts, 4 of which are floodlit.
- The rent for the tennis courts is included in the travel price.
- Tournaments are held weekly.
- Our trainers are licensed and specially trained - in small groups, they teach you what is important in tennis in a varied training session.
- Individual training for all skill levels and age groups is also possible.
- Latest Wilson tennis rackets and used tennis balls are available free of charge.New balls and other accessories are available in the boutique for a fee. We also offer a Wilson stringing service (for a fee).
New: There will be a new padel court from the 2023 summer season. Court use and racket rental are free of charge. Padel courses can be booked for a fee.
Spain's southernmost province,around Chiclana de la Frontera, is an insider tip for cyclists.
- Low-traffic roads, beautiful coasts, a fantastic hinterland, demanding climbs, wonderful plains and ideal climatic conditions.
- The offer is rounded off by advertised cycle camps.
Whether with the well-equipped rental bikes or your own bike: cycling is very important in Andalusia.
In Spain it is almost a must for equestrian enthusiasts to get to know the enchanting landscape of Andalusia on horseback.
- The riding stables are only a few minutes away from our club.
- Courses for children, beginners and advanced riders as well as rides of various levels of difficulty are offered there.
- The transfer is carried out by the stable staff.
- We offer a 1 hour horseback ride, 2 hour coastal pine rides and riding lessons.
The two-story resort, built in Andalucian style, is 80,000 sqm in size and possesses a park-like garden of 30,000 sqm. The garden contains a pool with sun terrace and fabulous views over the sea, children’s pool and a pool bar. Located directly on the lovely Atlantic beach. 280 rooms / 630 beds in two-story buildings.
Room facilities: Junior suites, family rooms and superior double rooms with bath, all other rooms with shower; WC, bidet, hairdryer, television, telephone, safe, minibar, balcony or terrace, air conditioning/heating.
Restaurant: Buffet restaurant with live-cooking stations. The “Bodega La Tasca” restaurant offers local specialities with alternating evening menus (extra charge) or a bar with Spanish atmosphere. Afternoons: snack bar.
The Aldiana Clubs are well-known for their very personal first-class service, extensive and professional sporting possibilities (most of which are free of charge) and the high standard of their all-inclusive culinary offerings.
The other sports offered by the Aldiana Club Andalusia includes:
- Beach volleyball
- Archery (from the age of 11 as part of childcare)
- Fitness studio: with cardio and strength training equipment from Technogym, functional training area (use from the age of 18)
- Indoor and Outdoor Cycling
- Nordic Walking, XCO Walking and Smovey Walking
- Group fitness: Fitness and relaxation programs, indoor and outdoor
- Football on a soccer court
- Soft sports: cross boccia, kubb, slackline, speedminton, table football and table tennis