Basic Package includes
- 15 hrs tennis training (2 hrs group instruction + 1 hr supervised match from Monday to Friday
- Transportation to & from the club
Essential Package includes
- 15 hrs tennis training (2 hrs instruction + 1 hr supervised match from Moday to Friday)
- Transportation to and from the club
- 6 nights in cosy apartmemnt in old town near the club
Challenger Package includes
- 15 hrs tennis training (2 hrs instruction + 1 hr supervised match from Moday to Friday)
- Transportation to and from the club
- 6 nights at Santa Catalina 5* Hotel
- daily breakfast
What to expect:
- Singles Adults Tennis Camps supervised by Costa del Tennis's owner Rhonda Costa and her coaching team.
- Camps run Monday to Friday and includes 3 hours of coaching per day and accommodation.
- 9:00am: Pick up at the hotel
- 9:30am - 11:30am: Tennis instruction
- 11:30am - 12:30pm: Match
Accommodation at The Hotel Santa Catalina (5 Star Hotel):
- The Hotel Santa Catalina is a special gem located within Las Palmas de Gran Canaria’s heritage with a very obvious Canarian style, due to famous Canarian architect Miguel Martín Fernández de la Torre.
- The building and space has a very special atmosphere. This privileged location has been visited by illustrious guests from its inception who chose to stay here on their visit to the island. Among them; Winston Churchill, Agatha Christie, Gregory Peck, María Calla, members of the British and the Spanish Royal family, and most recently, Jennifer López, Naomi Campbell and Shakira!
- The furniture in the rooms can't be replaced, only treated, to ensure the preservation of the traditional and simple feel from the XXI century.
- The service, tranquility and delicious food this hotel offer will certainly solidify your return!
A nice place to stroll is Puerto de las Nieves in the coastal area. Also the best area to swim in the clean waters of the Atlantic to see Dedo de Dios (God’s Finger) a rock formation reaching out of the sea and a place at sunset to catch the majestic sights of the mountain of Teide.
Here you have truly found the interior of the island. Here you find the symbol of Gran Canaria. The Roque Nublo an 80 meter rock formation sits 1,800 meters above sea level as if it were guarding the island. Walking to the Roque Nublo takes place in about 2 hrs both ways. Anyone can do it and everyone enjoys it because at the end there are undeniable views. If you are afraid of heights … tread lightly on this trip. The Roque Nublo shows you just what makes Gran Canaria such a desirable and beautiful island. On a really clear day you can see Teide, Spain’s highest point.
Costa del Tennis is an outbound Tour Operator licensed as CostaSport, LLC. (#27-2931449) operated in Spain by Janaina Pascual Fernández DNI 78523866A. "You" includes not only the person who is effecting the booking or who is communicating with Costa del Tennis, but also to all persons on whose behalf that person purports to act. By purporting to act for others, that person is stating that he has the authority to bind such other people, and will be accountable to them.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings by you with Costa del Tennis, and to all communications between you and Costa del Tennis. They are intended to define the rights and obligations of each party, and cannot be amended or waived except in writing, signed by all affected parties.
Prices, Reservations & Payment
To reserve a package (or any other service provide by Costa del Tennis), it is required a deposit of 300€ per person or 20% of your trip. 60 days prior to departure the balance of your payment is due in full. For confirmation of your reservation by Costa del Tennis it is required that you complete, sign and return your Traveler information Form, and also Acknowledgement of Risk, Release and Indemnity 15 days prior to receipt of your confirmation package. Individual travelers who wish to ensure that they have private rooms throughout the trip will be charged a single supplement.
Canceling a Trip
The fees for cancelling your reservation are as follows:
Days prior to trip fee per person
- Non-refundable = 300€
- 46 – 61 days = 20% of trip price
- 31 – 46 days = 60% of trip price
- 16 – 31 days = 80% of trip price
- 0 – 16 days = 100% of trip price
Costa del Tennis Cancellation Policy
Costa del Tennis reserves the right to cancel and/or modify the components of, and/or the scheduling for any Costa de Tennis package at any time for any reason. C Examples of such situations are as follows, but not limited to: too few participants, or if the quality of the trip or the safety of travelers is judged to be compromised. Costa del Tennis gives notice that we cannot be responsible for any disruption of travel and/or unrest, labor problems, mechanical or construction difficulties, climatic aberrations, acts of nature, war, diseases, or any other circumstances beyond its control. In such a case, refund of payments received by Costa del Tennis shall constitute full settlement. Costa del Tennis cannot assume responsibility for any loss incurred on account of non-refundable air or other tickets, or service fees.
Travel Insurance is designed to protect your travel investment, cover unforeseen emergency medical and other expenses, and provide peace of mind. Costa del Tennis strongly advises that you review your personal insurance and your health insurance to ensure you have coverage appropriate to meet your needs. For example, coverage for trip cancellation or interruption, emergency, medical expenses for illness or injury, travel delays, lost or damaged baggage, emergency assistance services. Costa del Tennis is not liable for additional expenses a guest may incur as a result of a late start and/or late return due to natural disasters, weather, traffic, or any other delays due to circumstances beyond the control of Costa del Tennis. Costa del Tennis is not liable for additional expenses not specified as included in the trip cost.
Eligibility, Health and Well Being
Costa del Tennis requires that travelers be at least 18 years of age on all vacation trips. By sending a deposit toward your package purchase and returning the Traveler Information Form to Costa del Tennis, you certify that you do not have any physical condition or disability that would create a hazard for you or other travelers. Please consult your doctor. If you have any physical or mental disability that may limit your ability to fully participate, please consult Costa del Tennis. Costa del Tennis may require a medical certificate prior to confirming the booking of your trip.
Travel Documents and Passport Requirements
While every effort is made to provide accurate information, visa and passport requirements are constantly changing and there may be a delay before we are advised of such changes. Although Costa del Tennis endeavors to provide you with accurate information about these requirements we recommend this information be confirmed by the traveler to verify that he /she has the appropriate travel documents. Costa del Tennis does not warrant any visa or passport information that it provides, and you use and rely on it at your own discretion. Costa del Tennis cannot be liable for any expenses or costs arising from a traveler being prohibited from entering a country we visit on a trip, or travel through (whether scheduled or not).
Costa del Tennis may recommend the services of other support services in response to requests made by travelers for services outside of the scope of Costa del Tennis Packages. Costa del tennis does not own or operate any of these firms; therefore, shall not be liable for any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such independent service companies, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Although Costa del Tennis endeavors to recommend only companies that provide the highest levels of service, and work closely with them to try and obtain special treatment for Costa del Tennis travelers, Costa del Tennis cannot guarantee the existence or the quality of services provided by these third party service providers. Costa del tennis cannot be liable for any expenses or costs arising from any services, or lack thereof, provided by recommended companies.
The term Costa del Tennis in this brochure refers to CostaSport, LLC, a Delaware corporation.
All Costa del Tennis packages are intentionally designed to take clients “on a unique tennis vacation experience” to destinations where facilities, infrastructure, safety and other standards may be different from those in a traveler’s home country. Packages involves physical activity that can be demanding, depending on the condition of the traveler, and the risk of serious personal injury, including permanent disability and death from accident, illness or the actions or negligence of other persons. There are other risks associated with the packages, such as theft or loss of or damage to property. Some of the services provided in connection with the package, including lodging, transportation, food service and tennis activities are obtained from independent suppliers over whom Costa del Tennis has no control, for whose acts or omissions it is not liable.
Costa del Tennis strives to provide to its passengers a memorable and problem-free experience. On occasion, despite these efforts, an issue does arise. Sometimes, the issue concerns Costa del tennis, but more frequently it will involve a supplier. Regardless of the source and nature of the issue, Costa del Tennis requires that you:
a) Advise Costa del Tennis of the issue, as soon as practical, providing as many details as possible in the circumstances,
b) Provide a more written outline of the relevant facts and of your requested action, no later than fourteen (14) days following the end of the trip in question,
c) Engage in oral and/or written discussions with Costa del Tennis, for at least thirty (30) days following Costa del Tennis’s acknowledgment of receipt of your written complaint, in a good faith effort to resolve the matter,
d) Advise Costa del Tennis in writing, after the expiry of the period referred to in (c) section, in the event that you believe that these discussions are unlikely to lead to resolution,
e) Agree not to resort to the Courts until after the written notice in (d) has been received by Costa del Tennis.
Limitation of Liability, Release and Indemnity
To be eligible to take a Costa del Tennis Trip, travelers must accept these risks and assume full responsibility for any loss, injury, theft, death or damage to them, their family or their dependents arising in connection with their participation, or the participation of their family, in the trips. It is the traveler’s responsibility to have their own insurance appropriate to their needs and the needs of their family or dependents in respect of such loss, injury, death or damage.
Although Costa del Tennis endeavors to choose appropriate independent suppliers to provide services on their vacations, Costa del Tennis has no right to control their operations and therefore makes travel arrangements for the trips on the condition that Costa del Tennis will not be liable for any act or omission of any independent supplier or any unrelated third party. The services provided by independent suppliers are subject to the laws of the place where the services are provided, and any conditions imposed by those suppliers.
The cost of all Costa del Tennis trips is based on travelers agreeing to this Limitation of Liability, Release and Indemnity. In consideration for participating in the trips, travelers agree not to sue Costa del Tennis in respect of, and forever release them from, all liability for economic loss and physical or mental injury, direct or indirect, arising in connection with the trip – including, without limitation, permanent disability and death; any emotional distress; any loss of services, financial support, aid, consortium or companionship; and any damage to or loss of property – in each case even if caused in whole or in part by the conduct, including the negligence, of Costa del Tennis, except where such loss, injury or damage is caused by reckless or fraudulent conduct on the part of Costa del Tennis in which case the traveler retains the right to sue only Costa del tennis in respect of that conduct.
Travelers further agree that they will indemnify and hold Costa del tennis harmless in respect of any claims arising in connection with the trip made by: i) third parties, which arise from the misconduct of the travelers; ii) the traveler’s family members, dependents or heirs, iii) third parties, which the traveler, their estate, their family members, dependents or heirs have sued, if damages are recovered from such third parties, to the extent the third party obtains any indemnification from Costa del Tennis; except where the loss, injury, death or damage is caused by the reckless or fraudulent conduct on the part of Costa del Tennis, or its employees.
Costa del Tennis reserves the right to decline accepting or retaining any traveler whose health or actions in Costa del tennis’s sole judgment impede the operation of a trip or the welfare or enjoyment of fellow travelers. In further consideration for participating in the tour, travelers agree that Costa del Tennis, or their designate, may use any photographic or film records of the vacations for promotional and/or commercial purposes, without any remuneration to the traveler. The traveler agrees to assign to Costa del Tennis all right, title and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Costa del Tennis.
Travelers agree that Costa del Tennis is the trustee of the respective rights of Costa del Tennis under this Limitation of Liability, Release and Indemnity, which will apply to a traveler’s trips with Costa del Tennis, and any transfer of a reservation to another trip, including any pre-trip or post-trip extensions. This Limitation of Liability, Release and Indemnity is binding upon all members of the traveler’s family, dependents, estate, heirs, successors and legal personal representatives. Any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to this Limitation of Liability, Release and Indemnity or its interpretation, the trip, or the traveler’s relationship with Costa del Tennis will be resolved exclusively in the courts. Your reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent of the above, and an agreement on your part to convey the contents hereof to your travel companions or group members.
Costa del Tennis does not arrange flights or include air fare.
- All passengers who book with Costa del Tennis thereby consent to the policy, and all persons who use the Costa del Tennis website consent to that portion of the policy.
- CostaSport, LLC is registered under Registration Nos. (27-2931449) in Delaware.
Information we need from you:
- Airplane: flight number, airline, airport of origin and landing time;
- Train: train number, arrival time and train station or arrival;
- Bus: arrival time, bus station of arrival and bus station of origin.
The client should call the number that will be given upon reservation 30 minutes or 30 km before reaching the city center of Barcelona.
The apartment staff will not go to the apartments before they receive the call.
- Upon arrival, the apartment staff reserves the right to request a security deposit of 200 EUR, in cash or with credit card pre-authorization.
- This amount will be fully refunded on departure, if all the Terms & Conditions of this contract and the House Rules have been observed.
Check in time is between 15:00 and 20:00. In case you need to arrive earlier, we will try to accommodate to your needs. We have a locker where you can safely leave your belongings, and visit the city while we finish cleaning the apartment. In any case, we cannot guarantee that the apartment will be ready before 15:00.
- For arrivals after 20:00, there is an extra fee of 25 EUR.
- For arrivals after 24.00, there is an extra fee of 50 EUR.
We remind you to send us your arrival time at least 1 week prior to your arrival.
- In order to set up the apartment for the following guests, the flat has to be left at 11:00 at the latest. We try to accommodate to We offer our customers to safely deposit their luggage in one of our storage rooms until departure. We will ask you about your estimated check-out time on arrival.
- The price includes a final cleaning, which takes place after the departure, but it does not include daily cleanings. For stays of 7 days and longer, the price includes weekly cleanings with changing of towels and bed sheets.
- You can order additional cleanings and fresh towels and linen for a small amount.
Number of Guests
- The client will inform us of the number of guests included in the booking. Unless agreed otherwise, only the number of persons indicated by the client when booking shall be authorized to use the apartment.
- In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, the apartment staff, at its sole discretion, will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
- Pets are only allowed if they have been explicitly accepted in written communication.
- Guests declare explicitly to use the apartment at their own risk and relieve CostaSports LLC. of all deduced claims of compensation.
- CostaSports LLC. is not responsible for any valuables brought by the guests to the apartments.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to leave the apartment in good conditions. The guests are liable forany damages and impairments on the apartment, as far as they exceed signs of wear and tear on normal usage.
- In case of major damages, CostaSports LLC. will be authorized to deduct these damages from the security payment. If the damages are higher than the security payment CostaSports LLC. will be entitled to claim for a compensation of damages.
- The client signing these Terms & Conditions will be liable for the correct and decent behavior of all the persons accompanying him/her.
Parties are strictly forbidden.
- In case of irresponsible behavior, parties or complaints from other guests, the apartment staff shall be entitled to request the client and guests to leave the apartment immediately, regardless of the hour of the day, losing the rest of the nights reserved. In that case, the client shall not have the right to claim any type of compensation.
Access to the Apartments
- In case of scheduled maintenance, we will inform you that someone of the staff will enter your apartment at an agreed time.
- Nevertheless, in case of emergency, the apartment staff has the right to access the apartment immediately even if it has been impossible to previously inform the client.
Some apartments have doors with keys, and others have magnetic cards. Please be careful with the keys:
- If you lose the keys or get them stolen, we will have to replace the lock. An 85 EUR fee will be deducted from the deposit.
- Do not leave the keys in the lock when you are inside the apartment. If you forget them there, you will block the lock, and we will have to call a locksmith. You will be charged with the full repair cost.
- If you forget the keys inside the apartment and we have to come open the door for you, we will deduct 30 EUR from your deposit.
- According to local legislation, we will request the name and passport number of all the guests.
- In compliance with article 5, section 1.a) of the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, we inform you that the personal data you transmitted to us will be inserted in a file, which has been notified to the Agency for Data Protection, and will be processed and used in order to fulfill the services you selected. Access to these data is limited to those employees and providers who need to know these data in order to guarantee the before mentioned services. In all cases, you have the right to access, object to, correct and erase the data as foreseen in the Law mentioned before.
- As a client we kindly ask you to have a look at the House Rules thoroughly in order to avoid any problems. Our main objective is for our clients to have a good experience in Barcelona.
- Please don’t smoke in the apartment. Smoke on the terrace if there is one or outside the building, and please do not throw cigarette butts down into the street or patios.
- Please respect our neighbors and other guests – some guests may not be in Barcelona on holidays. Please respect the noise levels in the stairs as well as in the apartments. Parties are strictly not allowed.
- Monday – Friday 22:00 to 9:00
- Saturday – Sunday 24:00 to 10:00
- Please turn off the air-conditioning, lights and appliances if you leave the apartment, and do not operate the air-conditioning with the windows open; we try to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Although this is a safe neighborhood, we always recommend you to lock the doors securely behind you and only take what you need with you for the day.
- You are expected to leave the apartment in a reasonable condition, specially the bathroom and kitchen. Please do not leave the garbage in the apartment. You can leave it in the garbage containers located outside on the street. Please ask us about recycling in Barcelona.
Thank you for your cooperation!
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Luxurious and cozy
It's a luxurious hotel with a classical style. As a guest you are treated with exclusivity and quality from check-in to check-out. The hotel can provide the most modern services and facilities. We...
This hotel is absolutely perfect. From the beautiful gardens, the perfect interior, exquisite food, extremely comfortable beds and stunning rooms. I have stayed in many top hotels all over the world...
A Royal Hideaway Indeed!
If every man's home is his castle then this hotel is a royal home away from home! From the minute you step into the hotel the entire team work as one to make you feel completely comfortable and...