Located in the region of Murcia in South-East Spain, La Manga Club is one of Europe's top 5-star sports and leisure resorts.
This multi-award winning resort offers world-class sporting facilities including 28 tennis courts, 3 of Europe's the finest golf courses and 2,000 sqm of spa and fitness facilities.
Over the last 40 years, La Manga Club has hosted a number of prestigious tennis events such as Davis Cup and Fed Cup matches, ATP tournaments and World Seniors Championships.
La Manga club is the official training venue of the British Lawn Tennis Association and was named "Centre of Excellence" by Tennis Europe.
The Pro Tennis academy offers a wide range of very well-priced tennis programs available for Junior and Adults Elite or Social players such as the highly popular "Weekend Warriors" package.
Besides providing Tennis & Golf lovers with outstanding training facilities, the resort offers a choice of deluxe accommodation including the 5-star Hotel La Manga Club Príncipe Felipe and superb self-catering apartments, golf and tennis academies, over 20 restaurants and bars and a Junior Club for the youngsters.
All of which makes it the perfect destination for a family holiday, a romantic getaway, a golf or tennis break or a professional sports training camp.
- Nominee: Best Golf Resort: Spain - Today's Golfer Travel Awards 2013
- Best Golf Resort: Spain - Today's Golfer Travel Awards 2011 and 2012
- Recommended Best Family-Friendly European Resort - The Sunday Times Travel Magazine Readers' Awards 2011
Leisure activities and spa
The La Manga Club offers a host of leisure activities which include tennis, golf, horse riding, diving and snorkeling, kite surfing and SUP (Stand Up Paddle), football, rugby, cricket and many more. The spa and fitness facilities spread over 2,000 sqm and includes 13 treatment rooms offering different kind of spa treatments, a 25m indoor pool, comprehensively equipped gym, saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzis and Thai massage.
Other activities include:
- Paddle tennis
- Diving and Snorkeling: Based at Las Lomas Village and open from Easter until November. Adventure Divers is a PADI dive center specializing in personal scuba instruction and guided dives.
- Horse riding: Riding lessons and guided rides can be arranged through riding stables in the local area. There are ponies for short rides in the countryside surrounding the stables for children.
- Kite surf and SUP (Stand Up Paddle): Enjoy this offer of accommodation at Las Lomas Village with Kite Surfing Course or SUP induction course with Kite center.
- This multi-award winning resort offers world-class sporting facilities including 28 tennis courts
- 3 of Europe's the finest golf courses
Spa and fitness
- 2,000 sqm of spa and fitness facilities
- Hotel La Manga Club Príncipe Felipe
An exquisite 5-star hotel at the heart of the resort
192 elegant guestrooms with lush golf or pool views, right next to 2 golf courses.
A finalist in the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2009.
- Las Lomas Village
A self-contained 4-star vacation village
171 self-catering holiday apartments and hotel-style serviced guestrooms.
Stylishly decorated and fully equipped with many fine views.
Restaurants and cafes
Enjoy a tempting choice of global cuisine at La Manga Club's many bars and restaurants.Perfect area for enjoying astonishing view of the surrounding during the incredible weather.
Free junior club
Exclusively for kids aged 5 to 12 years staying at Hotel Príncipe Felipe (5 Star) or Las Lomas Village (4 Star). Open all year round and located near the Tennis Centre, the Junior Club offers a fun-packed range of activities and colorful, purpose-built facilities adapted to different age groups.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
We were on a golfing stay with Golf Breks. From March 9-16, we have a super stay with super service, so when the country closed down we had to stay in hotel, I can understand that. but that we should...
Customer Service at its very best.
Just back after a four night stay at Hotel Principe Felipe with my wife. The quality of service we enjoyed from arrival late in the evening until our departure was simply terrific. Everyone we...
Short Break including Golf
Wherever we went on the complex the staff were friendly and most helpful. They made our stay most enjoyable and we will certainly be going back. The hotel was a pleasure to stay in with excellent...