Join award-winning director of tennis Scott Colebourne and his professional staff for the ultimate experience in tennis, dining and luxury at the AAA 4 diamond Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort tennis program, operated by Cliff Drysdale Tennis, has been recognized as one of the finest in the world and named:
- "No. 2 Tennis Resort on Florida's East Coast"
- "Top 50 Tennis Resorts in the U.S." by Tennis magazine
Nestled at the tip of a barrier island off the Northeast Florida coast, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation is surrounded by sparkling Atlantic waters and lush salt marshlands.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is nestled on 1,350 acres at the tip of a barrier island just off the Northeast Florida coast. Enjoy luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options, and family-friendly activities. It’s the perfect backdrop for your family vacation, romantic getaway, corporate event or destination wedding.
Cliff Drysdale Tennis Program
The Cliff Drysdale Tennis Program at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation offers the Ultimate Tennis Experience in one of the World's truly amazing locations to play tennis, located under a canopy of ancient oaks Racquet Park has 23 Har-Tru® fast-dry clay courts, three of which are lighted for night play.
The tennis programs operate year round and cater to the full spectrum of tennis players, for individuals, couples, families, and team groups, our comprehensive adult and junior options have everyone's game covered!
- Nature center
- Family fun (supervised activities for kids)
- Sprouting Project (Greehouse)
- Social planned activities including Welcome cocktail, Dinner party, Dinner in Historic Downtown Fernandia Beach
- Spa treatments available at the nature-inspired signature spa facility
- Over 3 miles of uncrowded beaches
Soak up the sun on 3.5 miles of private, uncrowded Amelia Island beach. Put your toes in the sand and enjoy a leisurely stroll down the beach as the sun rises over the Atlantic Ocean. Collect shells and shark teeth washed from the tides, splash in the waves, or simply relax in the shade of one of our beachside cabanas.
Shopping village nearby
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, there is some of the best shopping on the Island. With local boutiques, familiar designers, gourmet food and fabulous art galleries, the Shops of Amelia Island Plantation provide the perfect escape from the day-to-day grind.
Other nearby attractions
- Heron's Cove Adventure Golf - on property Island Falls Miniature Golf (7 miles)
- Fort Clinch State Park (9 miles)
- Jacksonville Zoo (28 miles)
- Timucaun Ecological and Historical Preserve (30 miles)
- Jacksonville Museum of Science and History (36 miles)
Events and festivals
- Amelia Island Book Festival – February
- Amelia Island Film Festival – February
- Amelia Island Garden Show – March
- Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance – March
- Gooding & Company Auction – March
- Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival – May
- Amelia Island Chamber Musical Festival – May
- Amelia Island Jazz Festival – October
Since 1974, guests and professionals have been enjoying this prestigious tennis facility set beneath a canopy of majestic live oaks and featuring 23 Har-Tru® fast-dry clay courts, a tennis pro shop, a health & fitness center, function rooms and the Verandah restaurant.
Legends of tennis have played at Omni Amelia Island Plantation resort including Andre Agassi, Martina Navratilova, Chris Evert, Martina Hingis, Maria Sharapova and the Williams Sisters.
- 3½ miles of wide, uncrowded beaches
- 80,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space
- 54 holes of championship golf courses
Omni Amelia Island Plantation is committed to providing our guests and members with a first-class golf experience. Named a "Top 121 Golf Resort in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler, the resort is home to three incredible championship courses. And it was recently selected as the home of Golf Channel's “Big Break: Florida.”
It offers a golf pro shop, private instruction, equipment rentals, customized gifts and an extensive collection of golf accessories and sportswear.
Shopping and Spa
- Shopping village with restaurants, boutiques and gift shops
- Nature-inspired signature spa
The Spa and Salon at Amelia Island Plantation is dedicated to its guests and the environment. The resort is committed to "Clean and Green" organic and fair trade products. They work with local vendors whenever possible to protect the revenue for our community and region. Most of the products are from "family-owned" businesses who take pride in their formulas as well as their dedication to protecting the environment. In addition, products are carefully selected to ensure that each one is free from harmful chemicals, artificial ingredients and preservatives.
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- An array of dining options ranging from casual to fine dining
- Award-winning recreation programs from kid's camps to numerous activities for adventurers including water sports, horseback riding, walking, hiking and Segway tours.
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort features 404 oceanfront guest rooms and suites
- The Villas of Amelia Island Plantation offer one, two and three-bedroom villas featuring ocean, golf or resort views.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Great family vacation !!
Was recently in Amelia Island to meet with family and hopefully relax and escape from the "real world " for awhile. From ages 82 to 12 we all had an amazing time. The staff did an outstanding job...
Cutting some important corners, easy to resolve
I love this place, not our first visit. And I understand the crisis timing, reopening jitters, and all.. And I get that some staff might make more staying home than showing up for work due to cares...
Not The Hype
Stayed there for several days. The staff was largely rude. Room TVs are on the small end. Views are nice, but there were too many people allowed to hang out without proper social distancing...