Revel in the timeless comforts, classic conveniences and modern technologies that have made the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Palm Springs Resort & Spa a choice destination for the Hollywood heavyweights of yesterday and today.
This resort in Palm Springs offers a relaxing oasis set against a backdrop of mountains and palm trees in the heart of the desert. Revel in the timeless comforts, classic conveniences and modern technologies that have made Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa a choice destination for a sun-drenched escape.
The resort on 240 lush acres recently has been renovated to include a reimagined lobby, stylish bar, new dining options and refreshed rooms. This Palm Springs tennis resort offers a relaxing oasis set against a backdrop of mountains and palm trees in the middle of the desert.
Just a short drive from Palm Springs and seven other distinct Coachella Valley cities, Omni Rancho Las Palmas is convenient to the world famous Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and other major tourist attractions, El Paseo shopping that has been compared to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and fine dining at a stunning number of local and chain restaurants.
A world class tennis centre
- The tennis center at Rancho Las Palmas Country Club boasts 25 courts, eight of which are lit for night play.
- Tennis clinics are offered daily from 8am to 9am, and private and semi-private lessons are available by appointment.
- The facility is one of Tennis Magazine’s Top 50 USA Tennis Resorts and Tennis Resorts Online also rates Rancho Las Palmas as one of the world’s top 50 tennis resorts.
Cliff Drysdale Tennis Programs
The exceptional tennis program is under the direction of Cliff Drysdale Tennis. Providing the ultimate tennis experience, our tennis program includes adult camps, ladies' retreats and junior and adult private lessons and clinics.
Cliff Drysdale Tennis specializes in tennis program development, daily tennis operations and tennis management for resorts, hotels and private tennis clubs; design and construction consultation for companies interested in building world-class tennis facilities and unrivaled tennis educational programs, clinics and retreats. Tennis centers with a Cliff Drysdale Tennis team have a commitment to world-class tennis and exceptional service for its members and guests.
Tennis, golf and spa
- The tennis center boasts 25 courts, eight of which are lit for night play.
- Take time for yourself, and replenish your body and soul, at the 20,000 square foot spa. New heights of relaxation will be discovered with our exhilarating treatments that use pure essences of desert botanicals.
- The 27-hole championship golf course will challenge amateurs and pros alike with palm tree-lined fairways and incredible mountain vistas.
Palm Springs attractions
- Stop by the Omni Rancho Las Palmas concierge to learn more about the wealth of Palm Springs attractions located throughout the Coachella Valley.
- Ride to the top of the breathtaking San Jacinto Mountains in the famous Palm Springs revolving tram car, go shopping at one of our venues or go to a festival or museum. There is something for everyone to explore in Palm Springs.
- El Paseo Shopping District (2.3 miles)
- The River at Rancho Mirage (0.4 miles)
Uncover a rich and vibrant oasis within walking distance from Rancho Las Palmas at The River Rancho Mirage. This shopping and entertainment hub in the heart of Rancho Mirage breathes new life into the surrounding desert with a park-like waterfront, an entertainment amphitheater, live music, fountains and cascading waterfalls.
Take in the latest movies on the big screen at Century River Theaters, or enjoy an evening meal at any one of The River´s restaurants, from Fleming´s Prime Steakhouse to the renowned Cheesecake Factory, or PF Chang's Chinese Cuisine.
- The McCallum Theater (2 miles)
- Agua Caliente Casino (5 miles)
- Big League Dreams Sports Park (6.8 miles)
- Palm Springs Art Museum (11.7 miles)
- Palm Springs Air Museum (10 miles)
- Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert (3.6 miles)
- The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens (4.3 miles)
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram (14.9 miles)
- Indian Canyons (12.4 miles)
The valley has become the center for festivals with Coachella and Stagecoach, With these well known events and music four nights a week at bluEmber, Rancho is a great place to hear some terrific local acts hone their craft.
- Coachella Music Festival - This popular outdoor music and arts festival will feature two weekends of exhibitions and live music. Directions to event: Take Interstate 10 East towards Palm Springs. Exit at Monroe Street. Traffic personnel will direct cars to the Empire Polo Field.
- Stagecoach Country Music Festival - See all your favorite country stars during this exciting two-day festival! In addition to a jam-packed musical lineup, you'll get a taste of the West with antique cowboy gear exhibits, square dancing demonstrations, mechanical bulls, hayrides, and more. Directions to event: Take Interstate 10 East towards Palm Springs. Exit at Monroe Street. Traffic personnel will direct cars to the Empire Polo Field.
The resort, located on 240 lush acres, has recently been renovated to include a fresh, new color palette, expanded fitness center, refurbished spa, redesigned boutiques and more.
- Make a splash at one of three pool settings. Splashtopia, a two acre water playground, features a 450-foot lazy river, two 100-foot water slides, cliff-side Jacuzzi, sandy beach and fountains and sprinklers to give your kids endless amounts of fun.
- 25 state-of-the-art tennis courts
- Adult-only and child-designated pools
- 4 restaurants on-property including poolside
- 50,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space
- 27-hole Ted Robinson-designed golf course
- 20,000 square-foot European spa with 26 treatment rooms
- Area activities include art and museums, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Casinos, Joshua Tree National Park, living Desert Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- World-class area events include: BNP Paribas Tennis Open, Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
A Paradise in the Desert
What could be better than an oasis in the desert complete with a 27 hole golf course, a huge refreshing pool, a wave pool where the kiddos can go tubing and for the ladies, and (some men) a complete...
Great for kids
Lovely grounds, great pool. Rooms were ok although we had issues with broken items that we requested fixed to no avail. Staff all lovely. A little pricey, lots of fees at the end of the stay and the...
I wanted to thank the Omni Group and specifically the staff At Las Palmas Resort for being so professional and understanding with regard to the recent cancellation of the BHP Paribas tournament...