- 1 hour private lesson per day for 5 days with a professional coach from the Nice Lawn Tennis Club
- Free court hire (with a partner, or a hit with a member may be arranged)
- Free racquet hire
- Access to facilities: gymnasium, change room and restaurant
What to expect:
- This 5 day pass offers you a 1 hour private lesson per day on the world-class red clay courts as well as privileged access to the club.
- You can also have access to the court before or after your lesson and arrange a hit with your travel partner or with a club member (subject to availability).
- Racquet hire is included.
- You also have access to the restaurant and club lounge for a drink or lunch after your hit.
- Balls and tennis accessories can be purchased at the Pro shop.
- If you select the "2 participants" package, participants will share the tennis Lesson.
Exclusive tennis package
World Tennis Travel has negotiated for our members, exclusive tennis packages that gives you access to the Nice Lawn Tennis Club, one of the oldest and most prestigious tennis clubs in France.
Located in the gorgeous town of Nice, in the heart of the French Riviera, the Nice Lawn Tennis Club offers a fantastic and exclusive stop over for Tennis lovers visiting Nice. The club is situated at the Parc Imperial, in the heart of the city, right next to the St Nicholas Russian Oxthodox Cathedral, which is Nice's most visited historic building. The club is also within walking distance from the beach, the Nice old town and the famous Promenade des anglais.
Founded in 1890 at the Parc-imperial, the Nice Lawn Tennis Club (NLTC) has a rich history. The club welcomes at the beginning of its history the European aristocracy on vacation in Nice and has in its ranks players like Suzanne Lenglen and Max Decugis.
Each year, The club hosts the ATP 250 Nice Cote D'Azur Open.
- A full non-refundable deposit is required
- This package is available all year round except the period when the ATP Nice Open is held
- 'Hit with a member' is subject to availability and only offered as a free complimentary service. Customers cannot ask for compensation if the 'hit with a member' cannot be organised.
- The participant is allowed to invite a partner for the court hire session (at no extra cost).
- Appropriate Dress code (tennis clothing) and tennis shoes are required.
- The NLTC is entitled to refuse access to the club or court if dress code or inappropriate shoes are worn and could damage the courts.
- Participant has access to the club facilities including the gymnasium, change room and lounge restaurant.