- Reviews (1099)
This program includes:
- 8 hour of training over 3 days
The following aspects are covered:
- Forehand and first serve
- Consistency and shot selection, with defensive, neutral and attacking skills
- Backhand and second serve
- Footwork and balance
- Net play techniques
- The transition game
To help you reach your full potential during your time at La Manga Club, every player that attends the Adult or Junior Tennis Academies will be entitled to the following special benefits:
- Welcome and farewell drinks
- Sunday welcome day
- Use of Tennis Centre gym (over 16's only)
- Daily stroke demonstration
- 10% discount at the pro shop (to be used at point of purchase)
- Special reduced rates on court hire and additional coaching
What to expect
- The 10-hour Weekend Warriors academy, which runs from Friday morning until Sunday lunchtime* is the ideal way to improve your game in one intensive long weekend.
- It includes six hours of coaching and four hours of organised match play.
Please note: Weekend Warriors will not take place during July and August.
Times may be subject to change; please always reconfirm with La Manga Club Tennis Reception.
- 11:15 - 13:15 hrs: Forehand and first serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; consistency and shot selection: defensive, neutral and attacking skills.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play / tournament.
- 11:00-13:00 hrs: Backhand and second serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; footwork and balance.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play.
- 09:00-11:00 hrs: Net play: covering volleys and overheads, focusing on technique, movement and court position.
- To guarantee your reservation, La Manga Club requires that all bookings must be fully paid for at the time of the reservation.
- Full refund for cancellations will only be given when requested in writing prior to one month before the start date of the reservation.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
We were on a golfing stay with Golf Breks. From March 9-16, we have a super stay with super service, so when the country closed down we had to stay in hotel, I can understand that. but that we should...
Customer Service at its very best.
Just back after a four night stay at Hotel Principe Felipe with my wife. The quality of service we enjoyed from arrival late in the evening until our departure was simply terrific. Everyone we...
Short Break including Golf
Wherever we went on the complex the staff were friendly and most helpful. They made our stay most enjoyable and we will certainly be going back. The hotel was a pleasure to stay in with excellent...