This program includes:
- 8 hour of training over 3 days
The following aspects are covered:
- Forehand and first serve
- Consistency and shot selection, with defensive, neutral and attacking skills
- Backhand and second serve
- Footwork and balance
- Net play techniques
- The transition game
To help you reach your full potential during your time at La Manga Club, every player that attends the Adult or Junior Tennis Academies will be entitled to the following special benefits:
- Welcome and farewell drinks
- Sunday welcome day
- Use of Tennis Centre gym (over 16's only)
- Daily stroke demonstration
- 10% discount at the pro shop (to be used at point of purchase)
- Special reduced rates on court hire and additional coaching
What to expect
- The 10-hour Weekend Warriors academy, which runs from Friday morning until Sunday lunchtime* is the ideal way to improve your game in one intensive long weekend.
- It includes six hours of coaching and four hours of organised match play.
Please note: Weekend Warriors will not take place during July and August.
Times may be subject to change; please always reconfirm with La Manga Club Tennis Reception.
- 11:15 - 13:15 hrs: Forehand and first serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; consistency and shot selection: defensive, neutral and attacking skills.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play / tournament.
- 11:00-13:00 hrs: Backhand and second serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; footwork and balance.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play.
- 09:00-11:00 hrs: Net play: covering volleys and overheads, focusing on technique, movement and court position.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
A Golf based Hotel with 3 lovely Golf Courses on site, very relaxed around moving around with your Golf Clubs and a shuttle bus to get you around. Rooms nice. If you get bed and breakfast there are...
Golf trip with friends
Hotel is great with friendly staff, golf courses are in perfect condition, services were very high level. Breakfast with fresh juice, homemade food, plenty of restaurants to choose from, overall it...
Old fashioned but stylish
This hotel is located within the La Manga Club residential complex and is the perfect location for a sporting break. There are excellent tennis and golf facilities as well as a gym and swimming...