This program includes:
- 8 hour of training over 3 days
The following aspects are covered:
- Forehand and first serve
- Consistency and shot selection, with defensive, neutral and attacking skills
- Backhand and second serve
- Footwork and balance
- Net play techniques
- The transition game
To help you reach your full potential during your time at La Manga Club, every player that attends the Adult or Junior Tennis Academies will be entitled to the following special benefits:
- Welcome and farewell drinks
- Sunday welcome day
- Use of Tennis Centre gym (over 16's only)
- Daily stroke demonstration
- 10% discount at the pro shop (to be used at point of purchase)
- Special reduced rates on court hire and additional coaching
What to expect
- The 10-hour Weekend Warriors academy, which runs from Friday morning until Sunday lunchtime* is the ideal way to improve your game in one intensive long weekend.
- It includes six hours of coaching and four hours of organised match play.
Please note: Weekend Warriors will not take place during July and August.
Times may be subject to change; please always reconfirm with La Manga Club Tennis Reception.
- 11:15 - 13:15 hrs: Forehand and first serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; consistency and shot selection: defensive, neutral and attacking skills.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play / tournament.
- 11:00-13:00 hrs: Backhand and second serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; footwork and balance.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play.
- 09:00-11:00 hrs: Net play: covering volleys and overheads, focusing on technique, movement and court position.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Fantastic Mini Break during our Summer Holiday!!
During our 2 week summer holiday on the Costa Blanca we decided to treat ourselves with 5 star pampering for 2 nights as it includes a free kids club!
Our room (202- just off reception) including...
Avoid the room with connecting door
I am currently staying at the hotel, in room 213 which is one of the Royal Club rooms The room is nicely decorated and relatively spacious but the problem is this room has the connecting door to...
Great weekend away
We live about 1 and a half hours from this place and it was well worth the drive ... exelent experience all round... at first we thought there would be nothing much to do , but we were wrong ... lots...