This program includes:
- 8 hour of training over 3 days
The following aspects are covered:
- Forehand and first serve
- Consistency and shot selection, with defensive, neutral and attacking skills
- Backhand and second serve
- Footwork and balance
- Net play techniques
- The transition game
To help you reach your full potential during your time at La Manga Club, every player that attends the Adult or Junior Tennis Academies will be entitled to the following special benefits:
- Welcome and farewell drinks
- Sunday welcome day
- Use of Tennis Centre gym (over 16's only)
- Daily stroke demonstration
- 10% discount at the pro shop (to be used at point of purchase)
- Special reduced rates on court hire and additional coaching
What to expect
- The 10-hour Weekend Warriors academy, which runs from Friday morning until Sunday lunchtime* is the ideal way to improve your game in one intensive long weekend.
- It includes six hours of coaching and four hours of organised match play.
Please note: Weekend Warriors will not take place during July and August.
Times may be subject to change; please always reconfirm with La Manga Club Tennis Reception.
- 11:15 - 13:15 hrs: Forehand and first serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; consistency and shot selection: defensive, neutral and attacking skills.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play / tournament.
- 11:00-13:00 hrs: Backhand and second serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; footwork and balance.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play.
- 09:00-11:00 hrs: Net play: covering volleys and overheads, focusing on technique, movement and court position.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Great place for a golf break
Stayed here with wife and another couple recently for a golf and sun break.
Whilst not quite 5 star compared with Middle or Far East 5 star hotels the Principe Felipe is a very pleasant place to...
Another great week, usual high standard still in place
We visited this hotel in May 17 with our 3 children, we have been here now about 5-6 times and just stay here as it is a well appointed hotel in a great central location. The pool area was very well...
A huge resort with plenty of options
Stayed here for a long weekend. We stayed in the main hotel and did not realise until a few days in quite how big the complex was. The hotel is 5* by Spanish standards but the hallways and rooms had...