This program includes:
- 8 hour of training over 3 days
The following aspects are covered:
- Forehand and first serve
- Consistency and shot selection, with defensive, neutral and attacking skills
- Backhand and second serve
- Footwork and balance
- Net play techniques
- The transition game
To help you reach your full potential during your time at La Manga Club, every player that attends the Adult or Junior Tennis Academies will be entitled to the following special benefits:
- Welcome and farewell drinks
- Sunday welcome day
- Use of Tennis Centre gym (over 16's only)
- Daily stroke demonstration
- 10% discount at the pro shop (to be used at point of purchase)
- Special reduced rates on court hire and additional coaching
What to expect
- The 10-hour Weekend Warriors academy, which runs from Friday morning until Sunday lunchtime* is the ideal way to improve your game in one intensive long weekend.
- It includes six hours of coaching and four hours of organised match play.
Please note: Weekend Warriors will not take place during July and August.
Times may be subject to change; please always reconfirm with La Manga Club Tennis Reception.
- 11:15 - 13:15 hrs: Forehand and first serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; consistency and shot selection: defensive, neutral and attacking skills.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play / tournament.
- 11:00-13:00 hrs: Backhand and second serve: a mix of specific trolley drills and live ball situations, focusing on technical and tactical aspects; footwork and balance.
- 16:00-18:00 hrs: Match play.
- 09:00-11:00 hrs: Net play: covering volleys and overheads, focusing on technique, movement and court position.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Not 5 star anymore
Love this hotel but its looking very tiered rooms clean but in need of a refurbishment, carpet in room left a picture this is more 2 star at a push. Rest of hotel great facilities excellent pool...
Beautiful hotel nestled amongst the golf course
Stayed at the hotel for four nights. All the staff were amazing and made our stay fabulous. The room was large and had everything that we needed. The view from the balcony was just stunning...
wonderful hotel resort, very quiet and extraordinary safe, with control in and out, rooms and bed excellent, shuttle for spa and spa amaizing, big swimming pool and restaurant outside. a point to be...