Academia Clerc is a High Performance Tennis Academy located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This Academy is managed by former world-class Argentinian player Jose Luis Clerc (former World #4 singles player). He reached the semi-final of the French Open twice. Since his retirement, Jose Luis has coached many top players such as Gaston Gaudio, Juan Monaco, ex-World #1 Justin Henin, Nicolas Lapentti and Gisela Dulko.
Take your tennis game to the next level
The academy offers a perfect environment for an intense tennis training camp on clay court that will take your game to the next level.
The tennis programs are run by a small team of talented and friendly professional coaches and they will ensure you have an unforgettable experience during your visit.
A great experience
The Academy also recognizes the role of sport social integration particularly for kids and offer its support to local boys and girls coming from family with low resources by providing them with tennis lessons as well as environmental workshops and Spanish lessons.
The academy will give you the opportunity to be part of inter-cultural exchanges once you're there if you wish to by connecting with locals.
The Socio-Cultural Program
Connect with locals and understand the socio-cultural project Academia Clerc support to a social development in Argentina.
Discover the vibrant city of Buenos Aires
You will enjoy the cultural richness of this city (visit Centro cultural Borges, Tigre, Ricoleta, Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)
Try the Milonga!
Buenos Aires is the capital of Tango. Milonga which stands for Tango is definitely something to try: Head to the Centro Region Leonesa (metro Constitucion).
If you're in Buenos Aires on a Monday night, look for "la Bomba de Tiempo", music event with percussion hosted at avenue Sarmiento.
Other cultural and tourist activities
- Visit the "Planetario", the Zoo, Jardín Botánico or "La Boca" neighbourhood.
- Tour through La Recoleta and Palermo, the most fashionable and chic neighborhoods.
- Windsurf at San Isidro
- Get tickets for a football match (Boca Juniors or River Plate)
- Taste the foods and experience the unique night life of Buenos Aires
- Parque Roca, also known as Estadio Mary Terán de Weiss is a newly constructed multipurpose stadium, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Parque Roca offers great tennis facilities and regularly hosts Davis Cup Matches for Argentina such as the Davis Cup semi-final Argentina vs. Czech Republic in 2012.
- 8 clay courts including a show court ("stadio") and 3 hard-courts.
- A tennis school onsite