The Canyamel Park Hotel lies among the pine trees of the seaside town of Canyamel. The Hotel is about 50 meters away from a sandy, crystal-clear beach, and offers an array of commodities within its walls. 7 beautiful clay courts welcome you to the Canyamel Park, along with lush gardens and pool areas to indulge on your time off the court.
Idyllic pine woods provide a lovely contrast to the shore’s fine sandy beach and crystal-clear water. The small beach town of Canyamel, with its peaceful and warm atmosphere, offers a range of restaurants, bars and shops.
The must-see capital city Palma is reached in a little over an hour. Palma is a popular cruise boat destination, and offers both a lively daytime destination and a nightlight hotspot. Cala Ratjada, another great town packed with entertainment venues and a small harbour, is only 10-15 minutes away.
The Canyamel Park Hotel & Apartments are equipped with all the features and extras you can expect from a world-class resort, including:
Sports and entertainment are atop the list of Canyamel Park’s things to do.
- An indoor pool (with whirlpool features) and sauna ensure relaxation after each tennis game or practice.
- Fitness rooms help players and guests stay in shape to keep up with their tennis holiday schedule.
- Massage rooms & services, billiard tables, table tennis, high-quality bicycle rentals and bicycle rooms are available for an additional fee.
- In the months of March-June and September-October the hotel offers bicycle and wandering tours with German-speaking guides.
- Book your activities and reservations at the hotel as soon as you arrive.
- Enjoy discounts and reduced green fees at various excellent golf clubs in the area and indulge in a partial or full day of golf.
- The Canyamel Park Hotel & Apartments also features shows and music every evening, so all nights offer a chance of a memorable celebration.
7 beautifully arranged and well-maintained clay tennis courts are available for an additional fee. Four of the courts are equipped with floodlights. Right next to the tennis courts, you will find a small tennis bar with a terrace and relaxing areas, to help players cool down.
The modern and extensive resort consists of both hotel rooms and deluxe apartments. The hotel has a large and bright reception, with friendly staff who will be glad to help you with any requests.
- Bar and restaurant.
- Snack and tapas bar.
- Entertainment room equipped with satellite TV.
- Various Wi-Fi areas free of charge.
- Internet corner (for an additional fee).
- Conference Room for corporate events.
- Private dining room for hire.
- Pool area equipped with children’s pool.
- Sun chairs equipped with sun umbrellas.
- Beautifully arranged garden area.
- Ping Pong.
- Quality bikes and bike store.
- Free indoor pool with sauna and fitness room.
- Babysitting service on request for a fee.
The apartments are located about 200 meters away and are surrounded by a lush pine forest. The apartment building has three storeys, one lift, a rooftop pool with a terrace and wonderful panoramic views and sun chairs. All facilities in the hotel are included with the apartments, allowing you to enjoy luxurious meals and pool areas on your time off the court.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
This hotel I would highly recommend for Adults only. They had private pool area for couples who had a suite highly recommend room 371 opposite the adult only pool. The rooms are a good size as is the...
Would absolutely recommend
Stayed here for a week, in a junior Suite room (72) whilst attending a friends wedding in Canyamel. Hotel its self is wonderful, with spa located downstairs and two rooftop pools which catch the sun...
Good Hotel, poor beach
We stayed on a B/B basis as we like to eat out at lunch and in the evenings, however there wasnt anywhere else to eat except a couple of beach cafes at lunchtime. We did find a restaurant over the...