The very large and sporty Club Mega Saray is located directly on the kilometre-long wide sand beach of Belek. The 16 synthetic grass tennis courts, the large spa area, along with the excellent pool and sports areas, offer every guest a variety of activities.
- Tennis academy: Sunball
- Tennis courts: 16 synthetic grass courts and 6 red clay courts
- Airport transportation: approx. 35 minutes
- Board: All-inclusive
- Opening period: 01.03. - 08.12.2017
The resort lies directly on the long, wide and steeply-sloping pebble beach, about 7km from Kadriye and about 12km from Belek. Both towns offer a variety of shops, bars, tavernas and restaurants.
Antalya, with its picturesque old city, is worth visiting and is about a half-hour away. Connections by minibus are available. The transfer time from Antalya Airport is about 30 minutes.
Sports and Entertainment
The sport and entertainment on offer meets your every whim: Archery, table tennis, aerobics, basketball, darts, water polo, beach volleyball, Tae Bo, crazy golf, mini football, shuffleboard, badminton, boccia.
Extensive watersports programme with surfing, paddle boats and canoes (free of charge) and parasailing, jet ski, catamaran, waterskiing, banana boat, ringo and sailing and surf lessons (extra charge).
Each evening a different show takes place in the Amphitheatre. A discotheque is located directly on the beach.
Wellness Centre with heated indoor pool, sauna and hammam. Massages and treatments in the spa centre may be booked for an additional charge.
Kids Club with fun and action for the whole day for 4-13 year-olds.
Wonderful tennis facility with 16 synthetic grass courts with quartz sand (two of which with floodlights) and 6 red clay courts (for a charge), well-located tennis terrace with seating in the shade, small bar and toilets.
Use of the well-tended tennis courts is free of charge, as is the rental of high-grade rackets.
The extensive resort, surrounded by pines, consists of a three-storey main building, an adjoining building and two- and three-floor bungalow complexes with a total of 450 rooms. It has a reception with lobby, restaurant, bars, coffee house, conference room, shops, hair stylist and heated indoor pool.
There is a wide choice of restaurants: main restaurant, grill restaurant, Italian, Chinese and Turkish restaurants.
Huge pool with big water slides, also two further pools, children’s pool.
The following options can be booked.
- Standard Room: Situated in the side building of the hotel block. Fitted out with shower/WC, hairdryer, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV with music channel, minibar, safe, floor carpet, air conditioning and balcony.
- Village room: Located in the garden. Similar facilities to the Standard Room, but with floor mats or laminate flooring.
- Family Room: In the main building (Select Block). Approximately 42sqm in size. Consists of two bedrooms, one with double bed and one with two single beds. Sliding door. Equipped with bath/WC and satellite LCD TV and music channel in each room. Otherwise same facilities as Standard Room.
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- Free surfing, paddle boats, canoes, archery, aerobics, tae boo, mini golf, shuffleboard, badminton
- Free wellness center with a heated indoor pool, sauna and hammam
- Kids-club (4-13 years), babysitting-service on request for a fee
- Main restaurant, Grill restaurant, Italian, Chinese and Turkish restaurant, bars, cafe
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
It was our first time visiting Club Mega Saray and we enjoyed our stay. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the buffet was miscellaneous and the...
Great hotel, loads to do but you can chill too. Not many British here, loads of Europeans.
Fantastic hotel The customer services team will help with problems and queries, but only after a bit of a push. Sadly we had to wait 3 days before our flooding bathroom was taken seriously and we...
Love the hotel
Everything about this hotel was awesome. Sfuff was very helpful and kind. Clean rooms delicious food. Love the gym, fully equipted. Had a great stay. I highlyl recommend. will defenelty come...