- Things to do
- Reviews (825)
With a stay at Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort in Hilton Head Island, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Driessen Beach Park, and close to Adventure Cove. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Folly Field Beach Park and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 850 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort, located in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, offers a variety of activities for its guests. Here are some of the activities that you can enjoy at the resort:
- Tennis: The resort has 10 lighted tennis courts that are available for guests to use. They offer tennis clinics, private lessons, and tournaments.
- Beach: The resort is located on the beach, which offers guests the opportunity to swim, sunbathe, and enjoy a variety of water sports, such as paddleboarding, kayaking, and parasailing.
- Biking: The resort has a bike rental program that allows guests to explore the island on two wheels. There are miles of bike paths and scenic routes to enjoy.
- Golf: The resort is located near several golf courses, including the Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course and the Palmetto Dunes Golf Course.
- Pool: The resort has two outdoor pools, including a large oceanfront pool with a waterfall and a children's pool.
- Spa: The resort's spa offers a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Fitness center: The resort has a fitness center with a variety of cardio and weightlifting equipment.
- Dining: The resort has several on-site dining options, including a seafood restaurant, a beachfront bar and grill, and a poolside bar.
- Activities for children: The resort offers a variety of activities for children, including a supervised kids' club, arts and crafts, and outdoor games.
- Local attractions: Hilton Head Island has a variety of local attractions, such as the Coastal Discovery Museum, the Harbour Town Lighthouse, and the Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, which guests can explore during their stay.
The nearest airports are:
- Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH) - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort is Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.).
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Hilton Head Island? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Elevator broken on arrival. I and other guests had to bring all of our luggage up via the stairs. I was on the fourth floor. It was not a good experience! The Microwave vent fan in my unit was so...
It's very good but units are very small
While we have only stayed in the off season (because in season, we've found out, in all resort areas, is a zoo!!!), we have found it comfortable but the units are very small. A 1 bedroom is only 540...
Comfy, Clean and Secure, Great Stay Admirals Row 142
Admirals Row Unit 142, Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort, is such a comfortable, clean and well equipped unit. This building is right next to the beach access, has a swimming pool, cookout...