The traditional and completely renovated Maritim Hotel Galatzo is located in south-western Mallorca above the Costa de la Calma. With 11 red clay tennis courts, outdoor and indoor pools, fitness centre and spa centre you can enjoy both sporting activities and relaxation.
- Tennis School: Sunball
- Tennis Courts: 11 red clay courts (6 of them are 600 m away)
- Transfer: Palma de Mallorca Airport is about 30 minutes away
- Catering: B&B or half board
- Opening period: 20.02.-01.11.2017
This large hotel resort, with its extensive subtropical garden area, is located on a picturesque hill with fabulous views over the Mediterranean Sea. There is a free hotel shuttle service to the sandy beach 2.5km away, or to Paguera, 2km away. Palma de Mallorca is only around 30km away.
Sport and Entertainment
There is a free-of-charge fitness room located in the hotel, as well as a snooker table (additional charge). There are various sporting activities on offer from an external operator. Along with horse riding, water-skiing and jet skiing there are several golf courses located nearby. Free shuttle service to the courses Golf de Andratx, Santa Ponsa I and Golf de Poniente.
The 1400sqm Mediterranean wellness area has a whirlpool, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath, themed showers and heated indoor pool. For an additional charge there is a wellness bar, cosmetic treatments and various massages, as well as physiotherapy.
There is a playground for children.
Live music several nights a week.
The 5 red clay courts are located within the idyllic gardens of the Maritim Hotel Galatzo. Enjoy views of the coast while playing. Two courts are covered (limited availability). Our beautiful partner tennis center at Costa de la Calma with its 6 excellently maintained red clay courts is only 600 m away.
The resort, built in Mediterranean style, has 172 rooms contained within several buildings. It has a large lobby with reception, main restaurant with terrace, a-la-carte restaurant “Vista de Rey”, lobby and piano bar, salon with satellite TV, luggage storage room, free-of-charge internet corner, doctor and laundry service. WiFi access is free of charge in the whole resort.
Located within the extensive garden are two freshwater swimming pools with sunbathing terraces as well as a pool and snack bar. Use of sun loungers and parasols at the pool is free of charge. Towels may be obtained for a deposit. Balinese beds are available for an additional fee.
The following room types may be booked:
- The modern double rooms are about 27sqm in size and are comfortably equipped with shower or bath, hairdryer, balcony or terrace, air conditioning/heating, telephone, satellite TV. The minibar and safe may be used for an additional fee. Rooms for single use and with sea views may be booked.
- The Superior double rooms are about 35sqm in size and have the same facilities as the regular double rooms, but have an additional living area with seating and sea view.
- The Family Rooms are about 50sqm in size and have facilities as for the Superior double room, with separate bedroom, second bathroom and additional living room, which can be used as a bedroom.
- The exclusive Junior Suites are 35sqm in size and have a generously-sized living room separate from the bedroom.
- Free WiFi in the whole resort
- Free fitness room
- Whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, themed showers. With extra charge: wellness-bar, cosmetic treatments
- Free playground
- Main restaurant, à la carte restaurant "Vista de Rey", piano- and lobby-bar, pool- and snack-bar
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
ideal couple place
From the moment we arrived,to the time we left we loved every minute,stunning views,huge beautifully decorated rooms( we stayed in superior room with sea view),staff very friendly and always...
This hotel resort has a fantastic view to offer and the outside exterior is quite amazing. However - the buffet in the evening you could be without. Choose instead to stroll down to the the cozy RRR...
Found Our Second Home
We first visited the Maritim Hotel Galatzo in June 2019 and enjoyed it so much we returned in October 2019, we will be holidaying here next June & October. I can highly recommend this country club...