Mas Solà Sports Club is a sports facility located in the town of Santa Coloma de Farners, in the province of Girona, Spain. The club offers a wide range of sports and recreational activities for members and visitors, including tennis, paddle tennis, squash, swimming, and fitness.
The sports club has nine tennis courts, including four clay courts, four hard courts, and one artificial grass court. There are also six paddle tennis courts, two squash courts, and an outdoor swimming pool. In addition to sports facilities, Mas Solà Sports Club has a gym equipped with modern machines and equipment for cardio and strength training. The club also offers fitness classes, such as yoga, pilates, and spinning.
For those looking to relax after a workout, the club has a spa area with a sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi. There is also a bar and restaurant on site, serving healthy and tasty dishes.
Here are some things you can do at Mas Solà Sports Club in Spain:
- Play tennis: With nine tennis courts available, including four clay courts, four hard courts, and one artificial grass court, you can play tennis regardless of your skill level.
- Play paddle tennis: Paddle tennis is similar to tennis but played on a smaller court and with solid paddles instead of strung rackets. The club has six paddle tennis courts for you to enjoy.
- Play squash: If you're a fan of squash, you can take advantage of the club's two squash courts.
- Swim: The club has an outdoor swimming pool where you can cool off and enjoy a refreshing swim.
- Workout: The club has a modern gym with cardio and strength training equipment, as well as fitness classes such as yoga, pilates, and spinning.
- Relax: After a workout, you can relax in the club's spa area, which features a sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi.
- Enjoy a meal: The club has a bar and restaurant on-site, serving healthy and tasty dishes for you to enjoy.
- Attend events: The club hosts a variety of events, including tennis and paddle tennis tournaments, as well as fitness and wellness events.
- Explore the surroundings: The town of Santa Coloma de Farners is a charming place to explore, with its narrow streets and medieval architecture. You can also visit nearby attractions such as the Costa Brava beaches, the city of Girona, or the Montseny Natural Park.
Mas Solà, in coordination with the nutrition department of the professional teams, prepares the meals based on the food and nutritional requirements that exist in each case.
In order to maintain privacy, the hotel makes available to the professional teams a private room for exclusive use by the teams during each of the 3 daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
We are looking for the teams that most closely match the level of the professional teams staying at Mas Solà in order to organize friendly matches as a complement to their physical, technical and tactical training.
The surroundings of Mas Solà offer a wide range of possibilities for training different sports disciplines, such as football on natural grass fields, indoor sports such as basketball, handball or futsal, or endurance sports such as cycling, triathlon and running. The hotel also has 12 tennis courts and 4 paddle tennis courts within its facilities.
According to the needs of the hours and use of the sports facilities of each team, we will look for the type of facility near the hotel that best suits their needs.
Mas Solà offers different rooms ranging from 200 to 400 m 2 for the needs of the professional teams, or their technical staff, to carry out more theoretical, tactical sessions, etc.
SPA & WELLNESS
Mas Solà has an exclusive Spa area with a thermal pool, water cannon pressure, river stones, temperature contrast showers, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, etc., to relax the minds and muscles of athletes afterwards intense training days.
SPORTS AND RECOVERY MASSAGE
Mas Solà makes our team of physiotherapists and osteopaths available to professional teams to facilitate muscle recovery after demanding training and to help functional recovery in cases that require it.
Mas Solà makes available to the professional teams an external service of medical assistance, first aid, medical advice and transfer to primary care centers or hospitals in cases where the action of health professionals is required, as well as follow-up of any particular athlete who needs it
Mas Solà has an area of 80,000 m 2 which is ideal for carrying out the physical preparation of the teams in the open air.
The extensive network of paths that surround the hotel also favors being able to go out for continuous running or other endurance activities.
Mas Solà makes available to professional teams a private transport service according to the needs of each team, whether they are transfers to and from the airport, or transfers to go to the sports facilities to train, etc.