You've arrived at Paradise
From the moment you pass through the gates of Paradis, you know you have arrived somewhere special - the ultimate sports, spa and leisure resort in the Indian Ocean.
Set on the finest site in Mauritius, Le Morne peninsula, with an endless stretch of white sandy beach, a stunning crystal clear lagoon and a magnificent World Heritage listed mountain backdrop, the Paradis is as the name suggests - Paradise!
With its winning combination of a beautiful beach, choice of luxury accommodation, fantastic array of activities and superb cuisine. Paradis is without doubt the premier leisure resort in Mauritius offering the most amazing variety of activities.
- The dazzling lagoon is home to a plethora of free water sports including waterskiing, sailing, Hobie Cats and lasers, pedal boats, kayaks and sailing boats.
- Dining is a highlight with guests having access to all eight restaurants on the peninsula - four at the Paradis and five at the five-star Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa, next door.
- A culinary highlight is La Ravanne restaurant where guests arrive by boat to the sounds of the traditional Mauritian sega.
- La Palma Beach Restaurant is a buzz of activity during the day with feet in the sand dining over a sumptuous lunch.
- A wide variety of accommodation, ranging from Deluxe rooms through to exquisite Beachfront Suites and luxurious Executive Villas
- Six tennis courts
- A spectacular 18-hole golf course
- Four of the finest restaurants
- A spa by Clarins
- An amazing gymnasium
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Vacation during Corona crisis
Although the Corona crisis overshadowed our vacation in the hotel they tried really hard and successfully to lower the impact on our stay so that the overall experience was still very positive. Under...
Paradis - the best.
Our 12th visit to this wonderful location - it never fails to deliver. Stayed in a Tropical Suite as usual - perfect. However, the success of this hotel is down to first class service with a smile...
Our stay went on very smoothly. All the staff were very helpful and a special notice to our roomboy Roopsen who was very attentive to our requests and helped us in the best way he could. The Blue...