You've arrived at Paradise
From the moment you pass through the gates of Paradis, you know you have arrived somewhere special - the ultimate sports, spa and leisure resort in the Indian Ocean.
Set on the finest site in Mauritius, Le Morne peninsula, with an endless stretch of white sandy beach, a stunning crystal clear lagoon and a magnificent World Heritage listed mountain backdrop, the Paradis is as the name suggests - Paradise!
With its winning combination of a beautiful beach, choice of luxury accommodation, fantastic array of activities and superb cuisine. Paradis is without doubt the premier leisure resort in Mauritius offering the most amazing variety of activities.
- The dazzling lagoon is home to a plethora of free water sports including waterskiing, sailing, Hobie Cats and lasers, pedal boats, kayaks and sailing boats.
- Dining is a highlight with guests having access to all eight restaurants on the peninsula - four at the Paradis and five at the five-star Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa, next door.
- A culinary highlight is La Ravanne restaurant where guests arrive by boat to the sounds of the traditional Mauritian sega.
- La Palma Beach Restaurant is a buzz of activity during the day with feet in the sand dining over a sumptuous lunch.
- A wide variety of accommodation, ranging from Deluxe rooms through to exquisite Beachfront Suites and luxurious Executive Villas
- Six tennis courts
- A spectacular 18-hole golf course
- Four of the finest restaurants
- A spa by Clarins
- An amazing gymnasium
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
excellent location and team
Excellent holiday, beautiful resort, well maintained facility, valuable combination of the two hotels, excellent restaurants delicious food - we will be back - will certainly recommend it to clients...
Best place on the planet
Fantastic place in the most beautiful surroundings on Earth. Room and restaurants are top notch - and service from Chetty and the whole service team was amazing. Right at the hotel beach you have...
Our Paradise Revisited
This was our 25th stay at Le Paradis. We have spent holidays at seven other 5 star properties on the island but none compare to the location, activities on offer, the cuisine and especially the staff...