- Things to do
- Reviews (2181)
When you stay at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa in Hilton Head Island, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Folly Field Beach Park. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Port Royal Golf Club and Driessen Beach Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa in South Carolina offers a variety of activities and facilities for guests to enjoy. Here are some things to do:
- Beach: The resort is located right on the beach, so guests can enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and water sports such as kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Golf: The resort has two championship golf courses, the Port Royal Golf Club and the Barony Golf Course, which offer challenging play and beautiful scenery.
- Tennis: The resort has a tennis center with 8 clay courts, and offers lessons and clinics for players of all levels.
- Spa: The Heavenly Spa by Westin offers a range of treatments, including massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Pools: The resort has three outdoor pools, including a large lagoon-style pool with a waterslide.
- Dining: The resort has several dining options, including the Carolina Room restaurant, the Oceans restaurant for casual dining, and the outdoor poolside bar and grill.
- Fitness center: The resort has a fitness center with cardio and weight equipment, as well as group fitness classes.
- Biking: Guests can rent bikes and explore the island's many bike paths and trails.
- Kids club: The resort has a kids club with supervised activities and games for children.
- Nearby attractions: The resort is located near several attractions, including the Coastal Discovery Museum, the Hilton Head Lighthouse, and the Harbour Town Marina.
The nearest airports are:
- Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH) - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Beaufort, SC (BFT-Frogmore Intl.) - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa is Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH).
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 3 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hilton Head Island? This resort has facilities measuring 30,500 square feet (3 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 30,500
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Always great experience
I come here every year and believe the Westin has the best hotel property on Hilton Head Island. A lot of hotels have a nice lobby and outdoor space but rooms lack. These rooms are represented very...
Expected more from a Westin
To start we didnt hate the hotel. The amenities were adequate, the room was big and the grounds were well kept but that is where the good parts end. 1. The room was big; big enough that it should...
My wife & daughter had great service at the Heavenly Spa. Even during the Covid pandemic, the staff were friendly and willing to accommodate them. Years of experience by the staff made the...