- Things to do
- Reviews (1196)
Welcomed at our country retreat, you’ll find our personality defined by the close company we keep with nature, and by the invitation it extends daily to come out and play. Whether that’s skiing the legendary terrain of the “ski capital of the east,” Stowe Mountain Resort, honing your serve & volley game at our world-class Topnotch Tennis Academy, casting for trout in the Lamoille River or taking a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the snow-draped Vermont countryside. Then again, seeking bliss and a shiatsu massage in the Topnotch Spa or finding yourself fireside for an aprés wine might be all the activity you seek.
It all awaits you at Topnotch Resort, where the real journey begins after you arrive.
Located in Stowe, Topnotch Resort is in the mountains and close to Wiessner Woods and Stowe Golf Park. This luxury resort is within close proximity of Swimming Hole and Stowe Country Club Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Topnotch Resort is a luxury resort located in Stowe, Vermont. Here are some things to do at the resort:
- Tennis: Topnotch Resort offers six outdoor tennis courts and four indoor courts. The resort also has a tennis academy that provides private lessons, clinics, and camps.
- Spa: The spa at Topnotch Resort offers a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa also features a sauna, steam room, and whirlpool.
- Fitness Center: The resort has a fitness center with cardio and weight equipment, as well as a yoga and Pilates studio.
- Outdoor Activities: Topnotch Resort is located in the heart of the Green Mountains and offers hiking, biking, fishing, and skiing. The resort also has an outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Dining: The resort has several dining options, including the Flannel restaurant, which serves New England cuisine, and The Roost, which offers casual dining and live music.
The preferred airport for Topnotch Resort is Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.) - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Stowe? This resort has 9000 square feet (810 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free valet parking is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Topnotch experience at Topnotch!!
My daughters and I had a wonderful three days at Topnotch. Everything was top-drawer: the food,the kind and helpful staff, the spa treatments and personnel and the entire facility itself. We felt...
Sub-par Spa Resort
With the price of services, and having been to comparable spa resorts, we were disappointed in the overall amenities and treatments. The relaxation/waiting room was right off the entrance to the spa...
Always Love Coming Back
Topnotch has some of the friendliest staff that I've ever encountered. I worked with them for about 6 months on planning out 50+ persons Company Retreat. I know they are always busy but they made us...