- Things to do
- Reviews (2444)
Arbatax Park Resort & Spa:
The largest Park & SPA Resort in Sardinia. Sardinia has, a land mysterious, magical and rich in history. There is a peninsula with over 60 hectares of uncontaminated nature. A special place that houses the only Resort in the world within a nature reserve, bordered by the marvellous sea of Ogliastra.
The Arbatax Park Resort is situated on a private peninsula at the edge of the Capo Bellavista in Arbatax and is close to the marine park Capo Monte Santo. The resort lies within a wonderful natural landscape and near beautiful bays. The transfer from Cagliari Airport is about 90 minutes and from Olbia Airport about 120 minutes. From 8am to midnight there is a shuttle bus (additional charge) connecting to the more outlying parts of this extensive resort. Distance to the beach is 10-500 metres, depending on room location.
Inside the resort, there are 9 swimming pools and various sports areas. Located in the upper part of Telis are 4 tennis courts and 3 padel courts, soccer, volleyball, and archery. At the entrance of Borgo Cala Moresca are situated 2 squash courts. Many activities are available to children and adults such as aqua gym, aerobics, stretching and Latin-American dances which will take place in the Telis and Borgo Cala Moresca areas. Also numerous water sports such as scuba diving, SUP and flyboard are available.
To use our tennis courts, to take private lessons with instructors or to rent equipment, it is necessary to already be a guest of our resort. We have 4 tennis courts and 3 padel courts.
The resort consists of 5 hotel buildings with a total of 864 rooms and has 6 bars and 8 restaurants. Within the resort are 9 different freshwater swimming pools, some with separate children’s pools. Sun loungers and parasols at the pools and on the beach are free to use. Car parking is also free of charge.
Each of the five hotel buildings has its own style and is spread extensively across the park:
- The Borgo Cala Moresca, with its 250 fully-equipped rooms, is built in the style of an old Sardinian village and is situated in the centre of the parkland.
- The Monte Turri Luxury Retreat has 59 rooms and is in the luxury country house style. It has its own private beach and panorama lift.
The Telis has typical Mediterranean architecture. Its 380 rooms are spread over 10 hectares, surrounded by nature. The Dune consists of 100 hexagonal twin-roomed chalets with every comfort. The Cottage is the most luxurious of the five facilities. The 75 rooms are in Sardinian style. The exclusive Sa Gana Restaurant is only open to Cottage guests.
The following room categories are available for booking:
- Double rooms (bookable also for single travellers) have showers/WC, hairdryer, telephone, TV, minibar and air conditioning.
- Superior Rooms have a balcony or terrace and one free entry to the wellness area, otherwise with equipment as for double rooms.
- There are 3 and 4-bed rooms with the same facilities as the double rooms.
- Family rooms consist of two double rooms with a connecting door.
- Suites consist of one bedroom and one living/bedroom with couch bed, 2 showers/WC.
- WiFi at the public area.
- Fitness-center, aerobic, water gymnastics, bow and arrow, various other sports with extra charge.
- Modern wellness-center with suana, steam bath, beauty applications and massages.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Nothing good to say
We were supposed to stay for 2 weeks but left early. Apart from the staff, I have very little good to say about this place. Its tired and if you are staying at Telis prepare to be treated like 2nd...
the parc is really big and there is a lot to do here, the animation is amazing since there are a multitude of sport and other activities to do. The food isnt really good though. The staff is really...
Very disappointed.... belongings not safe.... staff were more than unhelpful
The location was beautiful, but that was where the positive experience ended. The all inclusive was the bare minimum. No extras provided, including pizza's and ice cream. No suitable food for kids...