Tuscan Tennis has developed a reputation for great tennis holidays combining high quality tennis coaching with superb locations in Italy (Lucca, Florence & Sardinia) plus great accommodation which is a mix that has encouraged our clients to travel with us time and time again. (75% repeats!)
Ian Campbell is the founder and director of TTH who has a vast experience in both playing/coaching tennis throughout the world, and has lived in Italy for many years. We only employ the highest qualified most experienced coaches in all of our locations who have worked with TTH for many years. Our aim is simple - to provide a relaxing and fun tennis holiday whatever your level of tennis, and to introduce you to places off the beaten track so you can enjoy the very best that your chosen destination has to offer.
With 30 years experience and an in depth knowledge of each location we can provide a tennis holiday with a difference.
Tuscan Tennis Holidays offers a variety of activities for its guests, including:
- Tennis: The resort offers tennis programs for players of all levels, including group lessons, private lessons, and clinics.
- Biking: Tuscan Tennis Holidays has a fleet of bikes available for guests to explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside.
- Cooking classes: Guests can participate in cooking classes and learn how to prepare traditional Tuscan dishes.
- Wine tasting: The resort is located in the heart of Tuscany's wine country and offers wine tastings for guests.
- Sightseeing: The resort is located close to many historic Tuscan towns and attractions, including Florence, Siena, and Pisa.
- Relaxation: Guests can relax and unwind by the resort's pool or in the spa, which offers massages, facials, and other treatments.
- Golf: The resort is located close to several golf courses, offering guests the opportunity to play a round or two during their stay.
Tuscan Tennis Holidays is a tennis-focused resort located in Tuscany, Italy. Here are some of the facilities that are available at the resort:
- Tennis courts: Tuscan Tennis Holidays features two floodlit clay tennis courts that are available for guests to use.
- Swimming pool: There is a large outdoor swimming pool at the resort, which is a great place to cool off after a day on the tennis court.
- Accommodation: Tuscan Tennis Holidays offers a range of accommodation options, including rooms and apartments. All accommodation is well-appointed and designed to ensure maximum comfort for guests.
- Restaurant: The resort has an on-site restaurant that serves delicious Tuscan cuisine. Guests can enjoy a range of traditional dishes, as well as some international favorites.
- Fitness center: For those who want to stay active off the court, Tuscan Tennis Holidays has a fitness center equipped with cardio and weight machines.
- Bikes: The resort has a number of bicycles available for guests to use. Cycling is a great way to explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside.
- Wine tasting: Tuscan Tennis Holidays is located in the heart of Tuscany's wine country, and guests can take advantage of the resort's wine tasting experiences to sample some of the region's best wines.