- Things to do
We built CVTC as a private sleep away tennis camp for all levels of tennis players ages 10-18.
Established in 1970, sportsmanship is the cornerstone of our program. Our purpose is to encourage young people to love the game of tennis in a wholesome and fun camp setting.
CVTC is an electronics-free tennis camp (unplugged) so campers and counselors have a break from technology. This encourages campers and counselors to make connections and develop lifelong friendships. Accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA); ACA accreditation equals safety, quality and excellence.
All campers are allowed to participate in all activities offered. Campers improve and learn a lot about tennis ‑ strokes, movement, conditioning, strategy, sportsmanship and match play. 10 tennis groups of 4-6 campers each allows all levels of players to attend CVTC, from beginning players to ranked tournament players.
Off Court Activities:
- Off Court Activities available throughout the day
- Challenge by Choice Ropes Course Elements
- Arts & Crafts in the Art House
- Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Basketball
- Board Games
- Lawn Games
- Ping Pong
- Foos Ball
- Bumper Pool
- Bocce Ball
- Hanging out in the Pro Shop
- Relaxing in Your Room
- Evening Activities – Nightly all camp FUN organized activities for campers with the staff.
Facilities offered at the camp include:
- Tennis courts: The camp has 12 championship tennis courts, which are maintained in excellent condition.
- Swimming pool: There is a large outdoor swimming pool at the camp, which is perfect for cooling off after a day of tennis.
- Accommodation: The camp provides comfortable accommodation in cabins and lodges, which are fully equipped with modern amenities.
- Dining facilities: The camp has a dining hall that serves delicious and healthy meals prepared by professional chefs.
- Fitness center: The fitness center at the camp is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, and guests can work out under the guidance of certified fitness trainers.
- Recreation facilities: The camp offers a range of recreational activities, including hiking, biking, kayaking, and more.
- Pro shop: The pro shop at the camp sells a wide range of tennis gear and equipment, including racquets, balls, shoes, and apparel.
- Coaching: The camp offers coaching from highly experienced and certified tennis coaches, who provide personalized training programs to help guests improve their game.