THE CHILL OUT PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- Luxury Suite accommodation
- Full breakfast
- A three course lunch at Indigo on the Beach, our restaurant by the pool, Ottimo! which features a wood burning pizza oven and classic Italian dishes, or our newest ‘adults only ‘ restaurant, the Jetty Grill.
- Daily afternoon tea
- A three course dinner with an extensive choice from the à la carte menus at Indigo on the Beach, Ottimo! or East restaurants
- Drinks including cocktails, spirits, beers, soft drinks and an excellent selection of wines by the glass
- Premium spirits and wines are excluded from the fully inclusive rates and may be purchased at an additional charge
Complimentary leisure activities as listed below
- Water sports - snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, paddle-boarding
- Nine tennis courts including four with floodlights
- Films daily in the hotel’s Screening Room
- Cool Kids Club for children aged 2 – 6 years (we can also take care of children from 6 months old to 2 years at $20 per hour).
- Crew Blue activity programme designed specifically for children aged 7-12 years (during school holidays)
- Large free form pool
- 900 square foot state-of-the-art gym with Techno-Gym equipment
- Guided nature walks in the rain forest
The rate of government tax is 12.5% and 10% service charge is not included.
The Super Chill Out offer is subject to availability. There are different options available fit to your taste.
ACCOMMODATION IN GARDEN SUITES (see photos)
Our 72sqm Garden Suites are spacious, split-level rooms with an open-plan bedroom and sitting room. The king-size bed sleeps two adults. Views are predominantly of the gardens, which are full of tropical foliage, with partial views of the turquoise Caribbean waters. Two pairs of Garden Suites interconnect.
Garden suites ( and Ocean suites available in options) can only accommodate 2 adults and are not suitable for adults with children. For parents travelling with Children, you can upgrade to a beach balcony suite where your children can stay with you for free (see Terms and Conditions). Contact us with details of ages of your children and requested dates and we will send you a quote.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Pricing is on request. Please contact us with your preferred date(s) via email [email protected] and we will get back to you asap.
- 20% deposit required.
- All prices are in United States dollars and subject to 10% service charge and government tax (currently 12.5% for hotel residents and 15% for non-residents).
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Spring Break & Covid 19
We were on the fence about whether or not we should cancel our spring break vacation because of the covid 19 pandemic. We decided that life is too short and decided to leave on March 13 for 2 weeks...
I spent five days at Carlisle Bay at the end of February with my grandmother. We both loved the resort. The property itself is picturesque. The restaurants are all excellent, the jetty grill, in...
Great Dining Experience at Indigo Restaurant
This restaurant is designed for people with not exceedingly large appetites . For indeed, the portions are small as can be expected in gourmet dining, but very tasty. I must mention Sadeke who...