The package includes
- Luxury accommodation in Plaza Hotel Room
- 3 hours of tennis instruction per day
- Unlimited court time outside of instruction (subject to availability)
- Fitness Center Access
- Eight swimming pools, including an adults-only pool and waterslides
- Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
Optional services (surcharge)
- Two championship golf courses designed by PGA legends
- The Spa at La Costa, awarded #1 Wellness Spa in the Nation
- Choose from 4 amazing dining experiences on property
Room upgrade available on request. Contact us at [email protected]
La Costa Resort & Spa
California's original destination for Mind, Body + Sport, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa was recognized as a Top Southern California Resort in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler "Reader's Choice Awards."
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, Calif., the resort boasts 607 guestrooms and suites, an adults-only pool, the Coastal Events Center, 110,000 square feet of meeting and event space, an Athletic Club, exhilarating waterslides and two recently updated golf courses, including the Champions Course & the Legends Course, recipients of the "Gold Medal Resort" rating by Golf magazine.
Honored as the #1 Wellness Spa in the Nation by Spa magazine, the 43,000-square-foot Spa at La Costa includes a private pool, waterfall showers, café and therapeutic reflexology path.
Acclaimed restaurants - BlueFire Grill and Bistro 65 - present an updated take on local cuisine, including dishes inspired by the resort's own colony of honey bees.
Also home to Premier Fitness and the worldwide headquarters of The Chopra Center, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers continually evolving health and wellness programming as part of LiveWell La Costa.
Touched by fresh ocean breezes and set within a lovely 400-acre village of stunning Spanish style architecture, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is a place where guests may escape the everyday to experience a life of play and leisure. Omni La Costa provides an idyllic setting for creating special memories. The Cliff Drysdale Tennis Adult Camps operate year round and cater to the full spectrum of players. Singles, couples, and groups are invited to experience a tennis vacation set against the backdrop of stunning Southern California.
Play on your choice of 13 hard courts, or 4 red-clay. Located 30 miles north of San Diego just off I-5 in Carlsbad, Southern California, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa welcomes travelers to experience a relaxing retreat from everyday life. We are easily accessed from San Diego International Airport, the McClellan Palomar Airport (4 miles) or John Wayne Airport (60 miles).
- Balances should be paid 14 days before camp begins
- Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
- Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
- Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, contact us for pricing at [email protected]
- Additional nights available, pricing upon request
- If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued.
- Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather
Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fee, and are per person. Exclusive of sales/lodging tax on the accommodation portion. Additional nights and/or hours of tennis instruction per day are available, please email for pricing at [email protected]
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
We love it here!
My family and I stay here a couple times a year and we have always enjoyed our stay. Im actually laughing at some of these negative reviews. People these days are so entitled that they expect things...
We had a nice experience. We joined our adult children for the day that were staying in a nice room. Great pool for our young grandchildren and good food by the pool. Weather nice and parking...
We wanted to getaway with the kids for a night, so we booked La Costa. AWESOME!
Got a fabulous rate for a queen la costa room with sofa bed, plus 15 percent off and free breakfast for all guests for under 300 USD- the place is huge and the grounds are stunning! The kids went to...