With a stay at La Quinta Resort & Club - A Waldorf Astoria Resort in La Quinta (Village), you'll be minutes from La Quinta Nicklaus Course and La Quinta-Dunes Course. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of La Quinta-Norman Course and La Quinta-West TPC Course.
Tennis at La Quinta Resort
The La Quinta Resort Tennis Club attracts the Who’s Who of celebrities and pros - from Novak Djokovic to Maria Sharapova. The tennis program was established in 1978 by a group of former players joined forces to create one of the premier tennis resort facilities in the United States. Situated behind the resort, the venue boasts a sunken championship court with stadium seating.
The staff does an excellent job of matching guests with other players while offering a mix of drill sessions, clinics, cardio tennis, and junior clinics. The Tennis Experience package includes overnight accommodation, 3 hours of tennis instruction with one of their USPTA certified pros. Package rates starting from $229/single and $309/double per night. Enquire for more information.
Make yourself at home in one of the 796 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- La Quinta Nicklaus Course - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- La Quinta-Dunes Course - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- La Quinta-Norman Course - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- La Quinta-West TPC Course - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Bear Creek Trail - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Old Town La Quinta - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- One-Eleven La Quinta Centre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- SilverRock Resort - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Spa Esmeralda - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Prestige Nails & Spa - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Indian Wells Golf Resort - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Indian Springs Golf & Country Club - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- El Dorado Polo Club - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- PGA West TPC Stadium Golf Course - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Thermal, CA (TRM-Desert Resorts Regional) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
- Borrego Springs, CA (BXS-Borrego Valley) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for La Quinta Resort & Club - A Waldorf Astoria Resort is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.).
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 15 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 5 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's club
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of outdoor pools - 15
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of restaurants - 4
- One meeting room
- Outdoor tennis courts - 20
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 796
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
I stay in a Tennis Villa. Not shocking that I love the courts - and the tennis director, Kevin, is awesome! The whole operation is first class. A throwback to the days of a true tennis resort...
Classic Resort Takes you Back in Time
Outstanding sprawling property with 40+ pools. Great views of the mountains from almost anywhere on the resort and just walking around the property is fun (and could take 2-3 hours). Great...
Short girls weekend
Beautiful grounds but the rooms are showing a bit of wear. I was traveling with 3 other girlfriends and had adjoining rooms. One of the rooms we were first put in had been doused in air freshener...