Located on 300 picturesque acres and surrounded by more than 400 wineries, Silverado Resort is conveniently located between San Francisco and Sacramento. The resort, a 150-year-old landmark in Napa Valley, began as a private estate and now features over 100 guest rooms, 225 plus suites, two Championship golf courses, three outdoor swimming pools, nine recently resurfaced Plexipave tennis courts, a 16,000 square-foot spa and fitness centre along with the Grill restaurant, Mansion Bar and 70,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event and activity space.
Silverado Resort and Spa is close to Black Stallion Winery and Darioush Winery. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Andretti Winery and Scientopia Discovery Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 370 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Silverado Resort and Spa offers a wide range of activities for its guests. Here are some of them:
- Golf: Silverado Resort and Spa has two 18-hole golf courses designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. and Johnny Miller.
- Tennis: The resort has 13 tennis courts, including four lighted courts and a stadium court.
- Spa: The resort has a full-service spa offering a range of treatments and services.
- Fitness Center: The resort has a fitness center equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Swimming Pools: The resort has ten swimming pools, including an Olympic-sized lap pool and several hot tubs.
- Bocce Ball: Guests can play bocce ball on one of the resort's three bocce courts.
- Hiking and Biking: The resort is surrounded by miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Wine Tours: The resort offers wine tours of the Napa Valley region.
The preferred airport for Silverado Resort and Spa is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 82.1 km / 51 mi.
- Restaurants and Bars: The resort has several restaurants and bars, including The Grill at Silverado and The Mansion Lounge.
- Business Center: The resort has a business center equipped with computers and printers.
- Meeting and Event Space: The resort has more than 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi: The resort offers complimentary Wi-Fi access to all guests.
- Wedding Venues: The resort has several wedding venues, including outdoor spaces with views of the surrounding vineyards.
- Golf Pro Shop: The resort has a golf pro shop offering equipment and apparel.
- Spa Boutique: The resort's spa boutique offers skincare and beauty products, as well as gifts and accessories.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Attending an event in a beautiful location
I stayed at the Silverado Resort for 4 nights while participating in an event on the property. What a beautiful place for an event. If you're considering hosting a corporate or social gathering here...
Had to cut our ski trip short to get out before the storm trapped us so decided to treat ourselves to a visit to Napa Valley and found this place on Expedia. It was therefore a fleeting visit and we...
Silverado Resort and Spa
We enjoyed our stay, the room was newly renovated with a large nice shower. Comfortable bed with high quality linens and pillows. The property is wonderful, with a beautiful chic cool hotel with a...