With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua in Lahaina (Kapalua), you'll be near the D.T. Fleming Beach Park and Kapalua Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Oneloa Beach and Kapalua Golf Resort Bay Course.
Tennis at The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Tennis Garden Hawaii
The Kapalua Tennis Garden is a short distance from the resort and provides a complete schedule of activities for players of all levels, and the entire family. From group and junior clinics, cardio tennis classes, and stroke of the day sessions to match-making services, drop-in doubles and private instruction, The Kapalua Tennis Garden is the premier location on Maui to learn tennis, have a hit, and improve your game.
Sculpted out of lush tropical foliage with stunning views there are 10 plexipave courts paired in tiered clusters; four lighted for night play. Each set of courts is secluded in landscaped privacy with its own viewing verandah.
- Court Fees are $15 per person, per day
- Clinic Rate is $27 per person
- Private lessons vary from $110 to $125 depending on the level of instruction required
- Group lessons and packages are available, on request
Make yourself at home in one of the 463 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- D.T. Fleming Beach Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Oneloa Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Kapalua Golf Resort Bay Course - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Kapalua Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Napili Bay - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Honolua Bay - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Nakalele Blow Hole - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
- Black Rock - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Kaanapali Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Whalers Village - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Whalers Village Museum - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Kaanapali Golf Courses - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Costantino Art Gallery - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
- Outlets of Maui - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
- Lanai City, HI (LNY-Lanai) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
- Kalaupapa, HI (LUP) - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
- Hoolehua, HI (MKK-Molokai) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui).
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court (or 10 tennis hard courts at The Tennis Garden), and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Lahaina? This resort has 25288 square feet (2349 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
New Years Eve Stay
Exactly what you would expect from a Ritz in all the best ways. Incredible service and luxurious rooms and grounds. Would recommend this to anybody! The property is very large so everything is a bit...
Top-notch hotel in a fantastic setting
We spent a week at this magnificent resort and have nothing but fond memories of staying there with our kids. The rooms were spacey, well maintained and had a nice view over the huge pool landscape...
Excellent Service - Good for all ages
Our extended family of 8 stayed at the Ritz in early March, just prior to the island shutdown. My son-in-law was there for a business conference and brought the family and two sets of grandparents...