- Things to do
- Reviews (6425)
EXPERIENCE ELEVATED LUXURY AT MAUI’S MOST GLAMOROUS OCEANFRONT RESORT
Celebrate the wonders of Maui in our open-air beachfront Resort – and allow our team to pamper you in the spirit of Aloha. Inhale the fragrance of plumeria as you dip into our adults-only infinity pool. Or set out to explore the island; we’ll customize each step of your journey, then welcome you back to unwind in the most spacious accommodations on the island.
With a stay at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea in Wailea, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Polo Beach and close to Wailea Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Wailea Blue Golf Course and Shops at Wailea.
Make yourself at home in one of the 383 newly redesigned guest rooms and suites. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
There are plenty of things to do at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Hawaii, some of which include:
- Relax on the Beach: The resort is located right on the beachfront, allowing guests to take advantage of the crystal clear waters and soft white sand.
- Enjoy the Pools: There are three oceanfront saltwater pools on the property, including an adults-only pool, a family pool, and a kids' pool.
- Experience Water Sports: Guests can take part in a range of water sports, including surfing, stand-up paddleboarding, and snorkeling.
- Play Tennis: The resort features three tennis courts, two of which are lit for night play.
- Visit the Spa: The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea offers a range of treatments and services, including massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Go Golfing: The resort is located near several world-class golf courses, including the Wailea Golf Club.
- Take a Helicopter Tour: Guests can take a helicopter tour of Maui, which provides a unique and stunning view of the island.
- Explore the Island: The resort is located near many of Maui's top attractions, including Haleakala National Park, Road to Hana, and Lahaina.
- Attend Cultural Events: The resort hosts a range of cultural events throughout the year, including Hawaiian music and dance performances and lei-making classes.
- Dine at Award-Winning Restaurants: The resort features several award-winning restaurants, including Spago by Wolfgang Puck and Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante.
The nearest airports are:
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
- Hana, HI (HNM) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea is Kahului, HI (OGG).
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a swim-up bar or one of 3 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Wailea? This resort has 39000 square feet (3623 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Children's club (free)
- Children's pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 39000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3623
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool sun loungers
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Swim-up bar
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 383 recently refurbished
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1990
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Traveling to Maui with friends, awesome stay
What can you say, it's the Four Seasons. Flagship of hospitality. I feel that people miss the point with Four Seasons. The appointments of the resort are nice but it is the leadership provided to the...
We last visited with our two young boys in August 2018, at which time we experienced some disappointments which were unlike what we had ever experienced our prior 3 visits. Our love for the FS Maui...
Four Seasons Disappoints
We stayed for six days. On the plus side the room was lovely-large with seating area and fifth floor quiet- and with one exception the staff was truly kind and helpful. Two things on the negative...