With a stay at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea in Wailea, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Polo Beach and close to Wailea Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Wailea Blue Golf Course and Shops at Wailea.
Tennis at Four Seasons Resort Maui
There are five beachfront hotels within Wailea, of which the Four Seasons Resort is one. While this resort does have a tennis court, the Wailea Tennis Club is a good option about a quarter mile away from the beach, perched amongst the slopes.
The club has 11 Sportsmaster courts and offers a full-service pro shop and a wide range of amenities and services to suit just about every tennis player's needs, from match arranging and racquet stringing to equipment rental and excellent instructional programs led by a staff of USPTA certified pros.
The tennis program includes individual lessons (Approx $100/hour), daily clinics ($35/clinic), cardio tennis ($25/session), and weekly mixers. There is also a guest matching service should you wish to complete with other resorts guests or locals. Daily court fee is $20/player per day and guarantees 1 hour of reserved time for single players, or 1.5 hours of reserved time for doubles. Additional court time is based on availability.
Make yourself at home in one of the 383 newly redesigned guest rooms and suites. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Polo Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Wailea Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Wailea Blue Golf Course - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Shops at Wailea - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Ulua Beach Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Ulua Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Po'olenalena Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Mokapu Beach - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Wailea Emerald Golf Course - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Wailea Gold Golf Course - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Keawakapu Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Makena Landing Beach Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Palau'ea Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Maluaka Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
- Hana, HI (HNM) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea is Kahului, HI (OGG).
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a swim-up bar or one of 3 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Wailea? This resort has 39000 square feet (3623 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Children's club (free)
- Children's pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 39000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3623
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool sun loungers
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Swim-up bar
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 383 recently refurbished
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1990
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Traveling to Maui with friends, awesome stay
What can you say, it's the Four Seasons. Flagship of hospitality. I feel that people miss the point with Four Seasons. The appointments of the resort are nice but it is the leadership provided to the...
We last visited with our two young boys in August 2018, at which time we experienced some disappointments which were unlike what we had ever experienced our prior 3 visits. Our love for the FS Maui...
Four Seasons Disappoints
We stayed for six days. On the plus side the room was lovely-large with seating area and fifth floor quiet- and with one exception the staff was truly kind and helpful. Two things on the negative...