With a stay at Royal Lahaina Resort in Lahaina (Kaanapali), you'll be minutes from Skyline Eco Adventure and Kaanapali Beach. This beach resort is within close proximity of Black Rock and Kahekili Beach.
Tennis at Royal Lahaina Resort, Hawaii
Guests at the resort can play at The Royal Lahaina Tennis Ranch which is home to 11 world class tennis courts, one of which has stadium seating. The tennis club excels in match setting services for locals, visitors, and for players of all levels.
The facility is managed by Monnier Sports Enterprise Team, and the tennis pros run adult clinics or drill sessions every weekday along with Saturday morning combined drills and round robin for intermediates and above. There is also a Junior program for the kids. Opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Closed daily from 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Make yourself at home in one of the 441 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Skyline Eco Adventure - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Black Rock - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Kaanapali Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Kahekili Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Ka'anapali Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Whalers Village Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Whalers Village - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Kaanapali Kai Course at Kaanapali Golf Resort - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Kaanapali Golf Courses - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Drums of the Pacific Lu au - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Hanakaoo Beach Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Shoreline Snuba - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- West Maui Parasail - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Honokowai Beach Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Wahiku Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
- Lanai City, HI (LNY-Lanai) - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
- Kalaupapa, HI (LUP) - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
- Hoolehua, HI (MKK-Molokai) - 48.5 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Lahaina Resort is Kahului, HI (OGG).
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Local Expert Concierge
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Outdoor tennis courts - 11
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 441
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1962
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
This is the second time weve visited this hotel albeit with a 20 year time gap! We are pleased to see it still had retained its Hawaiian charm, but had also had some upgrades like the Hot tub and...
We really love it here
4.5 stars from us! We came here for our honeymoon in June 2019 for 8 days. Loved it so much aside from some small things which I had to knock down half a star.. We will (hopefully) be visiting again...
very quite and great view from rooms of the ocean and beach free shuttle to a few areas 2 golf courses with one right next to this property staff was very helpful and friendly would go back there...