- Things to do
- Reviews (2410)
Located directly on the beach on Hilton Head Island, Marriott Hilton Head Resort & Spa welcomes you to create indelible memories. Our hotel is ideal for leisure travelers with endless opportunities for fun, from teeing off at one of three PGA golf courses to swimming on the beach or in our resort's indoor and outdoor pools to unwinding at our hotel's exquisite spa. Savor fresh seafood and Hilton Head favorites at Blue or sip cocktails at one of our seasonal cafés. If business brings you to Hilton Head Island, our resort offers a range of venues including a grand ballroom, as well as outdoor spaces and a host of services and amenities. Retreat to our inviting rooms and suites, where private balconies and ocean views await you. Whether you're visiting for work or enjoying a day on the beach, we look forward to making your stay at Marriott Hilton Head Resort & Spa exceptional.
When you stay at Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa in Hilton Head Island, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Palmetto Dunes Club and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 512 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
The Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa offers a variety of activities for guests to enjoy during their stay. Some of the activities include:
- Golf: The resort is located near several world-class golf courses, including the Robert Trent Jones Course and the George Fazio Course.
- Tennis: The resort has 10 lighted tennis courts, a pro shop, and tennis clinics and lessons for all skill levels.
- Beach: The resort has direct access to the beach, where guests can swim, sunbathe, or take a walk along the shore.
- Water activities: Guests can enjoy a variety of water activities, including kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and jet skiing.
- Spa: The on-site spa offers a range of services, including massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Fitness center: The resort has a fitness center equipped with cardio and weight training equipment.
- Biking: Guests can rent bikes and explore the area on two wheels.
- Dining: The resort has several on-site dining options, including a seafood restaurant, a poolside bar and grill, and a coffee shop.
The nearest airports are:
- Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Beaufort, SC (BFT-Frogmore Intl.) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa is Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Hilton Head Island? This resort has 46,000 square feet (4 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 46,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 26
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 512
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Nice weekend getaway
Enjoyed a nice weekend getaway. Room was clean and staff mainly wore masks. We rented a cabana each day to enjoy the beach without the crowds. Only downside was the policy for elite marriott...
Great location-Hotel definitely needs some TLC
Let me start with the good things: -Hotel is in a great location-beautiful beach and nice pool area. -Staff is very friendly. -The man that worked at the gift shop making our drinks was great...
Not the best for the dollar, needs renovation!
Let me begin by saying that I am an ambassador elite member, so staying at Marriott branded hotels has been a regular occurrence and more times than not very satisfying. Of all the hotels to date...