- Things to do
- Reviews (1142)
Welcome to Ventana Canyon
Nestled into the Santa Catalina Mountains, Ventana Canyon is a lush desert oasis, with each scene more spectacular than the next. On our pristine 600-acre gated preserve, you’ll discover two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by architect legend Tom Fazio, a country club with lavish membership amenities and an intimate 50-suite lodge. Whether you play for a day or indulge in a stay, you can expect a haven of Southwestern serenity and unmatched personalized service.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
The Lodge at Ventana Canyon is a luxury resort located in Tucson, Arizona, and offers a wide range of activities and amenities for guests to enjoy. Here are some of the things to do at the resort:
- Golf: The resort is home to two championship golf courses, which offer stunning views of the surrounding desert landscape.
- Tennis: The resort has five tennis courts, including three hard courts and two clay courts, which are available for guests to use.
- Hiking: The resort is located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, and there are numerous hiking trails in the area, including the popular Ventana Canyon Trail.
- Spa: The resort's spa offers a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and body wraps, and features a sauna, steam room, and hot tub.
- Swimming: The resort has two outdoor swimming pools, as well as a hot tub and a children's pool.
- Fitness: The resort has a fitness center, which features cardio and strength training equipment, as well as a yoga studio and a basketball court.
- Biking: Guests can rent bikes at the resort and explore the surrounding area on two wheels.
- Dining: The resort has two restaurants, the Ventana Bar & Grill and the Canyon Cafe, which offer a variety of cuisine options.
- Wildlife watching: The resort is home to a variety of desert wildlife, including javelina, bobcats, and desert tortoises, which guests can spot while hiking or biking in the area.
The preferred airport for The Lodge at Ventana Canyon is Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Lodge at Ventana Canyon. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this condominium resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Wonderful Suites and 5 star food!!!!
We have stayed several times at the Lodge and Ventana and have had a wonderful experience every time. We were on a schedule and had to order room service - IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MEALS EVER! We look...
GREAT SERVICE AND AMMENITIES
The loft rooms are perfect for families. King size bed and two queens along with two bathrooms is difficult to find. Lots of room and great kitchen. The pools are great and service was impeccable...
Best place ever
I stayed at the Lodge for just 1 night and absolutely loved the room. It was so comfortable, had a great view, was super clean, and was easy to find when I checked in. All of the staff were...