With a stay at The Lodge at Ventana Canyon in Tucson, you'll be in the mountains and minutes from Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club, and close to Sabino Canyon. This 4-star condominium resort is within the vicinity of Arizona National Golf Club and Finger Rock Trail.
Tennis at The Lodge at Ventana Canyon, Arizona
Set along the breathtaking views of the Santa Catalina Mountains, there are 10 courts at the Lodge, 8 hard and 2 Premier cushion with one of them a stadium. Court fees are US $15/hour.
- Juniors: The Lodge offers a wide variety of tennis programs for junior tennis players, both advanced and beginners. During the school year (September through May), there are afternoon programs available for Lodge guests. During the summer, youngsters staying at the hotel are encouraged to sign up for the summer tennis camps.
- Adults: There are weekly opportunities to enjoy a group lesson or clinic. Activities offered include drill sessions, clinics, round robins, and mixers.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ventana Canyon Golf and Racquet Club - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Sabino Canyon - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Arizona National Golf Club - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Finger Rock Trail - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Fort Lowell Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- San Pedro Chapel - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Trail Dust Town - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
- Museum of the Horse Soldier - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Golf N' Stuff Family Fun Center - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- St. Phillips Plaza - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Tucson Botanical Gardens - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
- Joesler Village - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Pima Canyon Trail - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Rillito Park Horse Racetrack - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Lodge at Ventana Canyon is Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Lodge at Ventana Canyon. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this condominium resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Wonderful Suites and 5 star food!!!!
We have stayed several times at the Lodge and Ventana and have had a wonderful experience every time. We were on a schedule and had to order room service - IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MEALS EVER! We look...
GREAT SERVICE AND AMMENITIES
The loft rooms are perfect for families. King size bed and two queens along with two bathrooms is difficult to find. Lots of room and great kitchen. The pools are great and service was impeccable...
Best place ever
I stayed at the Lodge for just 1 night and absolutely loved the room. It was so comfortable, had a great view, was super clean, and was easy to find when I checked in. All of the staff were...