When you stay at Fairmont Kea Lani Maui in Wailea, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Wailea Blue Golf Course and Polo Beach. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Wailea Beach and Wailea Emerald Golf Course.
Tennis at Fairmont Kea Lani Hotel (via Wailea Tennis Club)
There are five beachfront hotels within Wailea, of which the Fairmont Kea Lani is one. The resorts have their guests play at the Wailea Tennis Club, about a quarter mile away from the beach, perched atop the slopes.
The club has 11 Sportsmaster courts and offers a full-service pro shop and a wide range of amenities and services to suit just about every tennis player's needs, from match arranging and racquet stringing to equipment rental and excellent instructional programs led by a staff of USPTA certified pros.
The tennis program includes individual lessons (Approx $100/hour), daily clinics ($35/clinic), cardio tennis ($25/session), and weekly mixers. There is also a guest matching service should you wish to complete with other resorts guests or locals. Daily court fee is $20/player per day and guarantees 1 hour of reserved time for single players, or 1.5 hours of reserved time for doubles. Additional court time is based on availability.
Make yourself at home in one of the 450 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Rooms have private lanais. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wailea Blue Golf Course - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Polo Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Wailea Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Wailea Emerald Golf Course - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Po'olenalena Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Wailea Gold Golf Course - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Shops at Wailea - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Ulua Beach Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Ulua Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Mokapu Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Makena Landing Beach Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Keawakapu Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Palau'ea Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Maluaka Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
- Hana, HI (HNM) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Kea Lani Maui is Kahului, HI (OGG).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 indoor and 3 outdoor swimming pools and a waterslide. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3.00 mi.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a swim-up bar or one of 2 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Wailea? This resort has facilities measuring 36000 square feet (3344 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 36000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3344
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Health club
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of indoor pools - 3
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Pets allowed
- Pool umbrellas
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Swim-up bar
- Total number of rooms - 450
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1991
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Second chance MUCH better
We took our kids to Maui and stayed at the fairmont. We were hesitant since our honeymoon stay in 2015 was not as expected. The resort promised to make it right and they delivered on that promise...
Luxury Hotel in a Tropical Paradise
My husband, son, daughter-in-law, and I spent 5 nights at the Fairmont Kea Lani, and had the most wonderful time. We splurged on ocean view suites, and were not disappointed. My son and his wife...
A place to make lifetime memories
All our high expectations got exceeded. An outstanding beautiful location with staff meeting the high service standards, making it personal throughout the whole Hotel. The only issue during our stay...