- Things to do
- Reviews (4618)
Cliff Drysdale Tennis manages the tennis facilities and programs at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa, located in Rancho Mirage, California. This luxury resort is situated in the heart of the Coachella Valley and offers world-class tennis facilities and programming.
The tennis center at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa features 25 tennis courts, including 10 plexipave hard courts and 15 har-tru clay courts. The courts are maintained to the highest standards by a team of professional staff, and the facility offers a wide range of programs and services for players of all levels.
Cliff Drysdale Tennis at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa offers a variety of tennis programs, including:
- Tennis Clinics: These group lessons are led by experienced tennis professionals and cover a range of topics, including stroke development, footwork, and strategy.
- Private Lessons: One-on-one lessons are available for players who want personalized instruction tailored to their specific needs and goals.
- Junior Programs: These programs are designed for children of all ages and skill levels and include group lessons, clinics, and summer camps.
- Cardio Tennis: This high-energy workout combines tennis drills with cardiovascular exercise to improve your fitness and tennis skills.
- Tournaments: The resort hosts several tournaments throughout the year, including the Rancho Las Palmas Tennis Open and the Desert Tennis Championships.
- Pro Shop: The Cliff Drysdale Tennis Pro Shop at the resort offers a wide range of tennis equipment, apparel, and accessories.
Tennis, golf and spa
- The tennis centre boasts 25 courts, eight of which are lit for night play.
- Take time for yourself, and replenish your body and soul, at the 20,000-square-foot spa. Our exhilarating treatments that use pure essences of desert botanicals will discover new relaxation heights.
- The 27-hole championship golf course will challenge amateurs and pros alike with palm tree-lined fairways and incredible mountain vistas.
- El Paseo Shopping District (2.3 miles)
- The River at Rancho Mirage (0.4 miles)
Uncover a rich and vibrant oasis within walking distance from Rancho Las Palmas at The River Rancho Mirage. This shopping and entertainment hub in the heart of Rancho Mirage breathes new life into the surrounding desert with a park-like waterfront, an entertainment amphitheater, live music, fountains and cascading waterfalls.
Take in the latest movies on the big screen at Century River Theaters, or enjoy an evening meal at any one of The River´s restaurants, from Fleming´s Prime Steakhouse to the renowned Cheesecake Factory, or PF Chang's Chinese Cuisine.
- The McCallum Theater (2 miles)
- Agua Caliente Casino (5 miles)
- Big League Dreams Sports Park (6.8 miles)
- Palm Springs Art Museum (11.7 miles)
- Palm Springs Air Museum (10 miles)
- Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert (3.6 miles)
- The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens (4.3 miles)
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram (14.9 miles)
- Indian Canyons (12.4 miles)
All Resort Amenities:
- 444 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Five Resort Restaurants
- 20,000 Square Foot European Spa
- 27 Holes of Championship Golf
- 24-hour Fitness Center with Pelotons
- Lazy River, Waterslides and Cliff-side Hot Tub in Splashtopia
- 23 State-of-the-Art Tennis Courts
- Adult-Only Pool
- Valet Parking
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- 80,000 square feet of meeting space
- In-room Safes
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Concierge Services
- 2 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
- 2 Tesla Charging Stations
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
A Paradise in the Desert
What could be better than an oasis in the desert complete with a 27 hole golf course, a huge refreshing pool, a wave pool where the kiddos can go tubing and for the ladies, and (some men) a complete...
Great for kids
Lovely grounds, great pool. Rooms were ok although we had issues with broken items that we requested fixed to no avail. Staff all lovely. A little pricey, lots of fees at the end of the stay and the...
I wanted to thank the Omni Group and specifically the staff At Las Palmas Resort for being so professional and understanding with regard to the recent cancellation of the BHP Paribas tournament...