The Package Includes
- 3 hours of tennis instruction per day(2 hour camp clinic and 1 hour of private lessons)
- Luxury accommodation at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort
- Unlimited court time outside of instruction (subject to availability)
- Game arranging service
- 10% discount for any spa services
- 24 hour access to fitness center
- Unlimited Internet access in all guest rooms
- On-Property Resort Transportation Service
- In-Room coffee service
- Full access to Splashtopia resort waterpark and adult pool
- Preferred Golf Course reservation access
- Complimentary self parking
Prices do not include sales and lodging taxes. Additional nights/and or hours of tennis instruction are available. Please enquire us for pricing [email protected]
Suitable for individuals, couples and small groups, each 3-hour day of camp consists of a 2 hour camp clinic and 1 hour of private lessons.Seasonal and large group camp packages available. Contact us for more information.
Camp Clinics must be taken on consecutive days
- Instruction and drills clinics – available daily from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Strategy and drills clinics – available seasonally from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Monday – Groundstrokes
Tuesdays – Volleys & overheads
Wednesday – Doubles strategy
Thursday – Approach game
Friday – Groundstrokes
Saturday – Volleys & overheads
Sunday – Doubles strategy
Accommodation at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort:
In the heart of the Coachella Valley and surrounded by the amazing views of the San Jacinto and San Bernardino mountains, Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa features 25 hard courts, including a 500-seat Center Court and 8 lighted for night play. The Cliff Drysdale Tennis Adult Tennis Camps operate year round and cater to the full spectrum of players.Singles, couples, and groups are invited to experience this amazing program now.
Revel in the timeless comforts, classic conveniences and modern technologies that have made Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa a choice destination for a sun-drenched escape.
The luxury Rancho Mirage resort offers easy access to Palm Springs International Airport. (10 miles), Ontario (80 miles) and Los Angeles (140 miles) airports are close at hand.
Resort facilities available upon request(surcharge):
- 4 restaurants on-property including poolside
- Over 50 luxurious treatments at The Spa at Rancho Las Palmas
- Resort shopping at 5 different shopping outlets
- Family activities include children’s camp & Splashtopia Waterpark
- Area activities include art and museums, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Casinos, Joshua Tree National Park, living Desert Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- World-class area events include: BNP Paribas Tennis Open, Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals
Booking policy for the Tennis Program:
- Non-refundable 10% deposit
- Camp Clinics must be taken on consecutive days
- Balances due 14 days before camp begins
- Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
- Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
- Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, call for pricing
- If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued.
- Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
A Paradise in the Desert
What could be better than an oasis in the desert complete with a 27 hole golf course, a huge refreshing pool, a wave pool where the kiddos can go tubing and for the ladies, and (some men) a complete...
Great for kids
Lovely grounds, great pool. Rooms were ok although we had issues with broken items that we requested fixed to no avail. Staff all lovely. A little pricey, lots of fees at the end of the stay and the...
I wanted to thank the Omni Group and specifically the staff At Las Palmas Resort for being so professional and understanding with regard to the recent cancellation of the BHP Paribas tournament...