Discover luxury at our Palm Desert, CA resort
Experience the beauty of the desert at JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa. This refreshed, luxury hotel features superb service, redesigned venues and family-friendly amenities. From the moment you arrive on the lush resort grounds, you will feel yourself relaxing. Recharge in reimagined hotel rooms and suites which benefit from modular furniture, hardwood floors, indulgent bathrooms, workspaces with built-in USB ports and balconies. Enjoy entertaining space and views of the pool or lake in our Suites. Take a dip in our outdoor pools, test your swing on the golf courses or play a set on the tennis courts. Pamper yourself at the day spa and indulge at one of our popular restaurants. More than 234,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event venues are available for everything from lavish weddings to corporate seminars. When you are ready to explore, the resort is a short drive from downtown Palm Springs, Acrisure Arena, Coachella Valley Music Festival, and events in Indian Wells, California.
With a stay at JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Desert, you'll be minutes from 2 amazing golf courses; Desert Willow Golf Resort and Classic Club. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of the Desert Holocaust Memorial and Rancho Las Palmas Country Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 884 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in California offers various activities for guests to enjoy. Here are some of the activities to do at the resort:
- Golf - The resort has two championship golf courses, the Palm Course and the Valley Course, designed by Ted Robinson Sr. and offering breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
- Tennis - The resort has 20 tennis courts, including a stadium court, clay courts, and hard courts. The resort offers clinics, private lessons, and tournaments for all levels of play.
- Spa - The resort's Spa Desert Springs offers a wide range of treatments, including massages, facials, body wraps, and salon services.
- Pools - The resort has multiple outdoor pools, including a sandy beach pool, a family pool, and a lap pool.
- Fitness - The resort has a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and offers fitness classes, including yoga and Pilates.
- Dining - The resort has multiple dining options, including Italian cuisine at Ristorante Tuscany, sushi at Mikado, and seafood at Fisherman's Landing.
- Outdoor Activities - Guests can enjoy hiking, biking, and horseback riding in the nearby Santa Rosa Mountains, as well as hot air balloon rides and jeep tours.
The preferred airport for JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Palm Desert? This resort has facilities measuring 21,000 square feet (1951 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Haven't stayed at the hotel, but grounds and services are superb
Stayed on the grounds for several hours for a birthday party. Service at seafood restaurant was good, grounds are superb, and free boat ride was great. Not sure if I'd stay there because cheapest...
We decided to trade in snow for Palm trees this past Christmas, and booked JW because of location, and amenities. Although we arrived slightly before check in time, we had to wait over 3 hours for...
I love coming to this JW! If Im spending nights at the property for work, getting a massage at the spa, or just having dinner at one of the restaurants, there is one consistent thing: happy...