Located in Kamuela (Kohala Coast - Waikoloa), The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii is convenient to Great 4-D Movie Ride and Mauna Lani Historic Park. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Waikoloa Kings Golf Course and Puako Bay.
Tennis at The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
The facility at the resort has 10 hard courts, including a stadium court with seating. USPTA certified and Hawaiian born Rudy Embernate directs the tennis program which offers daily drills/clinics for adults and kids of all skill levels, individual tennis lessons, and a weekly round robin tourney.
Make yourself at home in one of the 540 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Great 4-D Movie Ride - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Mauna Lani Historic Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Waikoloa Kings Golf Course - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Puako Bay - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Waikoloa Beach Golf Course - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- King Kayak Hawaii - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Waikoloa Kings' Course - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Seaside Putting Course - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Waialea Beach - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Dolphin Quest - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Genesis Gallery - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Kings Shops - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Anaehoomalu - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
- Hapuna Beach State Park - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Mauna Kea Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Waikoloa, HI (WKL-Waikoloa Heliport) - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala) - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
- Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
- Upolu Point, HI (UPP-Upolu) - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii is Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Arcade/game room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms - 33
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of restaurants - 4
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts - 10
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 540
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
A beautiful property and great place to visit
We have stayed at the Four Seasons previously and decided to give the Fairmont a try as we were travelling as a family on this occasion. The property is beautiful and expansive. The pool area is...
Magical sunsets, great resort.
My wife and I visited this resort for 5 nights this past September. The stay was mostly outstanding with very few exceptions. I will try to break down the details of our experience by...
Still clinging to the absurd resort fee ????
Not my first time here. Was going to pay for reservations only to find that in the age of Corona and with the hotel being empty for 7 weeks, and with the travel industry likely to be in an economic...