Recharge At Our Family-Friendly Orlando Golf & Spa Resort
Ranked 9th by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards for Top Orlando Resorts, our family-friendly Orlando golf resort has everything for your next vacation. With complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando Resort™, our hotel is an ideal location for a family adventure. Reserve a private cabana and relax poolside while the kids enjoy a lagoon-style pool. Grab a bite to eat at one of our 3 on-site restaurants or our grab-and-go market. Tee off from our award-winning golf course, hit the gym with one of four Peloton® bikes, or pamper yourself in our full-service spa.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando (Disney Springs™ area - Lake Buena Vista), you'll be convenient to Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Ave and Downtown Disney® area. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Little Lake Bryan and Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 815 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is located in Orlando, Florida, close to many popular tourist attractions. Some of the area attractions include:
- Walt Disney World: The hotel is located just a few miles away from the Walt Disney World Resort, which includes four theme parks, two water parks, and numerous other attractions.
- Universal Orlando: The hotel is also close to Universal Orlando Resort, which features two theme parks, a water park, and the CityWalk entertainment district.
- SeaWorld Orlando: SeaWorld Orlando is another popular theme park in the area, featuring marine animal exhibits, shows, and rides.
- Gatorland: For a unique Florida experience, guests can visit Gatorland, a wildlife park that features alligators, crocodiles, and other animals.
- The Mall at Millenia: Shopping enthusiasts will enjoy visiting The Mall at Millenia, an upscale shopping center with a variety of stores and restaurants.
- Kennedy Space Center: Located about an hour's drive from the hotel, the Kennedy Space Center is a must-visit for anyone interested in space exploration and history.
- International Drive: This popular tourist area is home to many restaurants, shops, and attractions, including the ICON Orlando observation wheel.
- Golf: The hotel features an on-site golf course and is close to several other championship courses in the area.
- Water sports: Guests can enjoy water sports such as paddleboarding, kayaking, and fishing on the nearby lakes and rivers.
- Nature trails: The hotel is located near several nature preserves and parks, including the Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve and the Shingle Creek Regional Park, which offer hiking and biking trails, wildlife viewing, and more.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has 65,000 square feet (6 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Arcade/game room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 65,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free theme park shuttle
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Hair salon
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Local Expert Concierge
- Luggage storage
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms - 15
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of restaurants - 5
- On private beach
- Outdoor tennis courts - 12
- Pets allowed
- Picnic area
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 815
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Excellent alternative to staying in Disney hotel
My wife and I have been to Disney World many times, have stayed in Disney resorts of various price levels, stayed in outside hotels and even with family. This time we stayed at Hyatt Regency Grand...
I have been to this hotel twice and I have not regretted it. The pool is awesome, I rode bikes and went to the restaurant in the hotel. Me and my friends hung out in the lobby at night, and we went...
Unsanitary and hand sanitizer stations always EMPTY
My husband and I travelled to this hotel on March 15-18th. Although we had a good time, we will not be back to the Hyatt due to the unsanitary room we had and even more concerning were the hand...