With a stay at Tops'l Beach & Racquet Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Miramar Beach (Sandestin), you'll be convenient to Sandestin Golf Resort - Raven, Burnt Pine, Baytowne, The Links and Silver Sands Premium Outlets. This beach condominium resort is within close proximity of Sirens at the Beach and Grand Boulevard Town Center.
Tennis at TOPS'L Beach & Racquet Resort
For the true tennis enthusiast seeking a tennis vacation in Florida, you need to look no further. The TOPS'L tennis facility consists of 12 Rubico clay tennis courts - ten of which are lighted for night play. The complex is run by Joe D'Aleo, Director of Tennis who oversees a top-notch pro shop, certified instructors and a staff with a passion for the game. It's easy to understand why TOPS'L is consistently ranked among the top tennis resorts in the world by respected publications such as TENNIS magazine.
The tennis program includes a mix of private and group lessons, weekly clinics, player/guest matching services, round robins & social mixers. There are numerous single and group tennis packages (13 to be exact), which can be reserved or even customised when you call ahead.
Make yourself at home in one of the 542 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Sandestin Golf Resort - Raven, Burnt Pine, Baytowne, The Links - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Sirens at the Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Grand Boulevard Town Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Topsail Beach State Preserve - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- The Emerald Sanctuary - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Burnt Pine Golf Club - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Destin Yarn Shop - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
- Kitchenique - 5.6 km / 3.4 mi
- The Golf Garden of Destin - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Emerald Bay Golf Club - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- James Lee Park - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
- Regatta Bay Golf and Country Club - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Destin Commons - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Emerald Coast Centre - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
The preferred airport for Tops'l Beach & Racquet Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional).
Spend the day on the private beach or dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the condominium resort's 2 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Planning an event in Miramar Beach? This condominium resort has 16108 square feet (1496 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach sun loungers
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 16108
- Conference space size (meters) - 1496
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of restaurants - 2
- On private beach
- Outdoor tennis courts - 10
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Poolside bar
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 542
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
What a great place to stay
My wife and I stayed at beach manor unit 711 beautifully maintained, wonderful views and a great beach. With 2 swimming pools 2 hot tubs a pool side restaurant and bar, great tennis courts and indoor...
Beach time after Labor Day!
My wife & I & our neighbors enjoyed 3 beautiful nights in Destin, FL.. The crowds were small & the restaurant wait time was minimal. We had fresh seafood & drinks galore. Our condo was great...clean...
Far less expensive but close to the Hilton Sandestin via mild beach walk
The Summit was clean and the second closest Tops'l condo complex to both the beach and the Hilton Sandestin where I had my conference. Although the August 90 degrees even at 8 am left me with a mild...