- Things to do
The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center is a world-renowned tennis facility located in Flushing Meadows, New York. It is the home of the US Open Tennis Championships, one of the four major Grand Slam tennis tournaments. The complex features 22 tennis courts, including Arthur Ashe Stadium, the largest tennis stadium in the world with a seating capacity of 23,771. The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center also houses the Louis Armstrong Stadium, the Grandstand, and several other outdoor and indoor courts. In addition to hosting the US Open, the complex also hosts a variety of other tennis events and tournaments throughout the year, as well as offering programs and training opportunities for players of all ages and skill levels.
Things to do:
- Attend the US Open tennis tournament held annually in late August and early September
- Take a guided tour of the tennis center
- Watch live matches or attend special events and concerts held at the stadium
- Participate in tennis lessons and clinics offered at the center's training facilities
- Visit the USTA Tennis Hall of Fame to learn about the history of the sport and see memorabilia from famous players.
- Note that some of these activities may be seasonal or require advanced reservations.
- Arthur Ashe Stadium, the largest tennis stadium in the world
- Louis Armstrong Stadium
- Grandstand Stadium
- Indoor training center
- 22 outdoor tennis courts
- Practice courts
- Retail shops
- Restaurants and food concessions