Located in Stratton Mountain, Long Trail House is in the mountains and minutes from Just Bead It and Stratton Mountain Resort. This family-friendly condominium resort is within close proximity of Stratton Mountain Summit Gondola and Ursa Express.
Tennis at Stratton Mountain (Cliff Drysdale Tennis School)
Set in the Mountains of Vermont, The Drysdale Tennis School offers tennis camps in New England. The tennis programs combine world-class instruction with a picturesque background. Players of all levels are encouraged to participate, from individuals or couples to families and team groups, with complete adult and junior options. The tennis school operates on 8 clay courts outside and indoor hard courts. Programs offered include:
- Cardio Tennis available Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9-10am. Cost: $25 (Offered throughout the year)
- Fast Feed Clinic available Saturday and Sunday from 10-11am and 5-6pm (Sat only). Cost: $30. This clinic is designed to get your tennis game up to scratch. An instruction based drill session where participants are placed in a group of a similar level so that they are comfortably pushed to work hard.
- Open Night Clinics available Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30pm. Cost: $25
- Private Lessons when you call ahead and book
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 150 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, and dishwashers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Just Bead It - 0.1 km / 0 mi
- Stratton Mountain Resort - 0.1 km / 0 mi
- Stratton Mountain Summit Gondola - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Ursa Express - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Stratton Mountain Golf Course - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Stratton Golf School - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Margie's Muse Handweaving & Gallery - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Stratton Mountain Golf Course - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Jamaica State Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Ball Mountain Dam - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Ball Mountain State Park - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Lye Brook Falls - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
- Hot Glass Works - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Bromley Mountain Ski Resort - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Stratton Tennis School - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State) - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
- Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional) - 46.1 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Long Trail House is Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional).
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the condominium resort's 4 coffee shops/cafés.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, laundry facilities, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Indoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 4
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts - 10
- Pool sun loungers
- Shopping on site
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Always a great time!
Always a great time at Stratton! Super convienient on mountain lodging. Park the car in the heated underground lot and walk to the village and slopes every day. The mountain is always impeccable and...
Nice skiing at Stratton on Presidents' Day 2020
Skied Stratton Presidents' Day 2020 (Feb 17, 2020): there were outstanding snow conditions and I never had to wait in a lift line more than about 5 minutes. The skiing was excellent, the weather...
Weekend at Stratton Mtn
Spent this last weekend at Stratton Mountain Resort with the family, on the heels of a snow storm that provided great skiing conditions. On the first day, the lift lines were long, most probably...