The program includes
- Two hour group lesson and a one hour private lesson per person daily
- Official Cliff Drysdale Tennis Gift
- Complimentary game matching services
- Unlimited court time before and after camp programs (subject to availability)
- One hour use of the ball machine per person per day
- Video analysis available during private lesson
- Fitness Center Access (steam room, sauna, hot tub, pool and work out facilities)
- Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
- On-Property Resort Transportation Service
- In-Room Coffee Service
- Pool and Beach Resort Access
- Preferred Golf Course Reservation Access
- Complimentary Self Parking
Services available upon request
- Airport Shuttle Service On Request ($60 round trip)
- 9 restaurants and dining outlets available on-property
- Massages and spa treatments at The Spa at Omni Amelia Island Plantation
- Segway tours, children's camp, mini golf
Omni Amelia Island Plantation offers the perfect escape, all within nature's embrace. On 1,350 acres between the beaches of the Atlantic and the marshes of the Intracoastal Waterway, lies a secluded island paradise offering a luxury resort experience in perfect harmony with nature. Located in north Florida, just 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. A resort shuttle service is available by request and all major car rental companies offer services at the airport. The drive from Atlanta or Miami is approximately 5.5 hours.
Designed for couples, solo travelers, families and groups of differing tennis abilities. We combine group instruction and private lessons for maximum fun and learning. Camps can start on any day of the week, all you need is your racquet!
Camp Clinics must be taken on consecutive days. Package includes a 2 hour camp clinic each day from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and a one-hour private lesson, scheduled at your convenience during your stay.
Dates: 01.08.2015-09.03.2016 / 10.03.2016-31.07.2016
Costs for individual,couples and family camps starting from
$447-1Adult Double Occupancy/Ocean View Hotel Room
$639-1Adult Single Occupancy/Ocean View Hotel Room
Costs for group camps starting from $449
For both camps minimum stay is 2 nights
For more details about number of nights, hotel room types and pricing enquire us via email [email protected]
Booking policy for the Tennis Program:
- Non-refundable 10% deposit
- Balances due 14 days before camp begins
- Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
- Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
- Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, call for pricing
- If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued.
- Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Great family vacation !!
Was recently in Amelia Island to meet with family and hopefully relax and escape from the "real world " for awhile. From ages 82 to 12 we all had an amazing time. The staff did an outstanding job...
Cutting some important corners, easy to resolve
I love this place, not our first visit. And I understand the crisis timing, reopening jitters, and all.. And I get that some staff might make more staying home than showing up for work due to cares...
Not The Hype
Stayed there for several days. The staff was largely rude. Room TVs are on the small end. Views are nice, but there were too many people allowed to hang out without proper social distancing...