This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Curry Hammock State Park and Long Key State Park. Located midway down the Florida Keys on the tropical 60-acre island of Duck Key. Hawks Cay Resort offers some of the world's best fishing, exciting water sports, dolphin interaction programs at the reaserch centre, a saltwater lagoon, five gorgeous swimming pools and a variety of luxurious accommodations, including guest rooms, suites and villas. Plan a vacation with your family and friends where you can dine in unique restaurants and relax in a full-service spa, while kids and teens have fun. All this in the casual, relaxed pace of the Keys.
Make yourself at home in one of the 292 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and irons/ironing boards, and you can also request cribs/infant beds.
Hawk's Cay Resort is a family-friendly resort located on the island of Duck Key in the Florida Keys. Here are some activities that you can enjoy during your stay:
- Water Sports: Hawk's Cay Resort offers a variety of water sports, including snorkeling, scuba diving, paddleboarding, kayaking, and fishing.
- Dolphin Encounters: The resort has a dolphin connection program that allows you to swim and interact with dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Relaxation: The resort has a full-service spa where you can indulge in massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Tennis: The resort has six tennis courts where you can play day or night.
- Kid-Friendly Activities: The resort offers a variety of activities for kids, including a pirate ship pool, a game room, and a kids' club.
- Offshore Excursions: The resort offers excursions to explore the nearby reefs and islands, including snorkeling trips, sunset cruises, and fishing charters.
- Beach Activities: Hawk's Cay Resort has a private beach where you can swim, sunbathe, and enjoy a variety of beach activities, including volleyball and beachside yoga.
- Fitness Activities: The resort offers a range of fitness classes, including yoga, pilates, and water aerobics, as well as a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.
The preferred airport for Hawks Cay Resort is Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 129.9 km / 80.7 mi.
- Experience the mangrove islands, reef and clear waters at your own speed. Take a guided tour by jet ski, board a sunset cruise (or rent a boat), try snorkeling or stand-up paddling.
- You'll be hooked the moment an island breeze lifts your kite, sweeping you across the water. The certified instructors offer beginner and intermediate classes, plus ride-along for experienced boarders.
Dive Duck Key
- Prepare to explore the only living coral reef in the continental U.S. Experienced divers, join a shipwreck or night dive; families, glimpse a rainbow of tropical fish on a guided SNUBA® excursion. Certification and refresher courses are available too.
Florida Keys Fishing Charters
- The dock puts you within reach of the reef, the Gulf Stream, backcountry flats and the hard-fighting, great-tasting species that inhabit them. The expert Florida Keys fishing Captains are ready to help anglers of all levels reel in a trophy catch!
- Visit Dolphin Connection, the onsite dolphin research facility to interact with our pod of Atlantic bottlenose Dolphins. Dolphin encounters for all ages, dockside and in-water, are available.
Coral Cay Activities and Adventure
- Give your kids their own piece of Florida Keys to enjoy! They can splash around in the swimming pools, eat delicious food, and participate in programs and events. The kids will love Coral Cay Club and the whole family will fall for this Florida Keys vacation.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 6 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 4 bars/lounges or 3 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Duck Key? This resort has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Stephinson is amazing, always a smile on his face. Great spirit!! He is very kind and always is working hard. Anytime I come here, he always will greet you. Christine at the bar is also very...
Great couples get away for Valentines,
Spa was great, request Danielle, Radar was great as our waiter at the pool, other staff could learn from him. Overall a very nice resort, some dining and pool staff could have been more friendly and...
The Calm Spa was great!
I had a massage at the spa. My therapist, Danielle, was excellent! She targeted my requested areas and really got the kinks out. It was a very nice atmosphere as well. I would highly recommend taking...