- Things to do
- Reviews (3958)
When you stay at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt in Wailea, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Mokapu Beach and Ulua Beach. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center and Ulua Beach Park.
Tennis at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort (via Wailea Tennis Club)
The Wailea Resort is situated along the slope of the dormant volcano Mt. Haleakala in Maui. There are five beachfront hotels within Wailea, of which the Andaz Maui is one. Each of the resorts have their guests play at the Wailea Tennis Club, about a quarter mile away from the beach, perched amongst the slopes.
The club has 11 Sportsmaster courts and offers a full-service pro shop and a wide range of amenities and services to suit just about every tennis player's needs, from match arranging and racquet stringing to equipment rental and excellent instructional programs led by a staff of USPTA certified pros.
The tennis program includes individual lessons (Approx $100/hour), daily clinics ($35/clinic), cardio tennis ($25/session), and weekly mixers. There is also a guest matching service should you wish to complete with other resorts guests or locals. Daily court fee is $20/player per day and guarantees 1 hour of reserved time for single players, or 1.5 hours of reserved time for doubles. Additional court time is based on availability.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items). Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mokapu Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Ulua Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Wailea Shopping Village Shopping Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Ulua Beach Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Keawakapu Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Shops at Wailea - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Wailea Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Polo Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Wailea Blue Golf Course - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Kamaole Beach Park 3 - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Kamaole Beach Park 2 - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Wailea Emerald Golf Course - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Wailea Gold Golf Course - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Po'olenalena Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Kamaole Beach Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 38.6 km / 24 mi
- Hana, HI (HNM) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt is Kahului, HI (OGG).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a bar/lounge or one of the 2 poolside bars.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Wailea? This resort has facilities measuring 4560 square feet (424 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4560
- Conference space size (meters) - 424
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Pets allowed
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
A Lot Of Things We Didn't Like
First let me say we booked through American Express Platnium Services which proved useful in getting the free breakfast and $100.00 credit. We were not upgraded which is pretty much the norm with...
Everything about our stay was amazing. Rooms were clean and luxurious. Grounds are well kept. There are numerous and chairs, so you won't have issues finding some privacy. Every member of the...
Family Spring Break
We loved the resort! Beautiful and modern with great pools and wonderful snorkeling right off the beach. The included snorkel gear, boogie boards and paddle boarding tours really enhanced our beach...