- Reviews (2211)
PACKAGE AT MANTRA PORTSEA RESORT INCLUDES
- 6 nights Accommodation in a 1 bedroom studio apartment (see below - upgrade available)
- Tennis clinics (2 hrs daily)
- Continental breakfasts
- 1 x Resort restaurant group dinner
- 1 x ‘yoga on the beach’ sessions
- Morning Tea
Other activities available: Daintree bush-walks and tours, massage and spa treatments, yoga, swimming, stand up paddle boarding and snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef.
*Couples and Individual package option is the same as above, with a 1 hr private tennis session daily instead of the 2 hrs group sessions. Also includes a complimentary can of balls.
PACKAGE AT SHERATON MIRAGE PORT DOUGLAS RESORT INCLUDES
- Daily tennis clinics with tennis pro
- Full breakfasts
- Resort restaurant dinner
- Yoga session
- Round of golf (optional)
- Plus all resort facilities, including lagoon pool, spa, award winning restaurants, kids club, gym etc.
Other activities available: Daintree bush-walks and tours, massage and spa treatments, yoga, swimming, stand-up paddle boarding and snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef.
Join the Energy Tennis Team for tennis in the relaxed tropical climate of Port Douglas. Staying at the Mantra Portsea, alongside spectacular Four Mile Beach, you are nestled between the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest. The fine restaurants, seaside markets, tours, and water activities of Port Douglas can all be enjoyed during your stay.
ABOUT ENERGY TENNIS
Energy Tennis has been running tennis programs for guests in resorts since 2001 and now host tennis getaways all year round. Enjoy a unique tennis holiday experience at one of our Tennis Getaway camps throughout the year. Play tennis at great resort locations in Cape Schanck Victoria and Port Douglas Queensland, Australia.
The comprehensive tennis programs, covering all aspects of the game, include: technique, tactics, mental awareness and doubles-play for groups. Learn how to play relaxed and tension-free, and explore ways to get and stay in the zone. Each group clinic is two hours in duration. Plenty of free time to enjoy the beach or the resort lagoon pool.
- 2-8 July at Mantra Portsea Resort
- 24-30 September at Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort
About Mantra Portsea Resort
Mantra PortSea offers the perfect accommodation solution for a relaxing getaway or carefree family holiday in Port Douglas. Nestled amongst lush tropical rainforests and on the doorstep of the magnificent Great Barrier Reef, Mantra PortSea Port Douglas is a non-smoking property offering comfort and convenience with a selection of hotel rooms, one & two bedroom studios and two bedroom apartments.
All Port Douglas hotel rooms, studios and apartments feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a flat screen TV, movies on demand, mini-bar on request and tea and coffee making facilities. One and two bedroom studios and two bedroom apartments boast the added convenience of kitchenette facilities and the comfort of a two person spa bath and private balcony.
About Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel
A revitalised beachfront luxury resort on famous Four Mile Beach surrounded by 147 hectares of lush tropical gardens, 2 hectares of sparkling saltwater lagoon pools and an 18-hole golf course, 5-star resort amenities and service to make you feel at home in paradise. The UNESCO world heritage listed marvels, Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest await to take you on the adventures of a lifetime.
The newly transformed 5-star rooms and suites afford captivating views of the lagoon pools, tropical gardens or select rooms feature private balconies.
- From US$1632 for 7 days/6 nights per person twin-share (flights and transfers not included) at Matra Portsea Resort
- From US$2252 for 7 days/6 nights per person twin-share (flights and transfers not included) at Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort
Contact us for a ‘Couples Special Price Offer’. Single options also available. Accommodation at the 5 star Peppers resort available – contact us for price.
50% deposit to secure your spot. Balance due end of April 2017
- Cancellation charges will apply when a booking is cancelled with a written confirmation, from 8 weeks out of camp date. 8-4 weeks: 50% charge, 4-2 weeks: 70% charge, 2 weeks to start date: 100% charge, including leaving early. We do not accept liability for any loss, damage or expense or make refunds in the event of any changes (whether before or during a stay at one of our venues) arising from all events beyond our control, such as weather, airport closure. As usual, every care is taken on our behalf to ensure these tennis clinics are safe for all participants. However, each individual accepts full responsibility for their own actions during the clinic.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Last part of Australian holiday
On Friday 20th March, 2020 we flew from Adelaide to Cairns via Sydney and after a tiring day, we arrived at the hotel at 18.30 p.m. and checked in to find that we had been upgraded to a better room...
The moment you enter the foyer you are greeted with a friendly smile. Check in was easy and quick. Rooms very clean and modern, very comfortable bed. Breakfasts were satisfying and the automatic...
We loved this property as it gave us the freedom to do as we please! No need to pop the do not disturb on the room door! A wonderful apartment, lovely and spacious. Fab jacuzzi bath! Really spacious...