The modern embodiment of the spirit and soul of the Caribbean, this beachfront oasis is everything you could need in a luxury getaway. A place where smiles greet you as you step off the boat, where the crest of the sun over Nevis Peak sparkles on the waters of two oceans that meet but never cross, Nevis is a captivating combination of adventure, serenity and recreation that just waits for your discovery.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is located on the island of Nevis in the Caribbean. Here are some activities to do at the resort:
- Relax on the Beach: The resort has its own private beach with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. You can spend your day lounging on the beach, soaking up the sun, and swimming in the crystal clear waters.
- Play Golf: The resort has a world-class 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II. The course offers stunning views of the Caribbean and is suitable for golfers of all skill levels.
- Spa Treatments: The Four Seasons Resort Nevis has a luxurious spa offering a wide range of treatments, including massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa also has its own private pool and relaxation areas.
- Water Sports: The resort offers a variety of water sports, including kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and snorkeling. You can also take a boat trip to explore the nearby waters.
- Tennis: The resort has ten tennis courts, including four red clay courts and six hard courts. The resort also offers tennis lessons and clinics for guests of all ages and skill levels.
- Hiking: The island of Nevis has many hiking trails that offer stunning views of the Caribbean and the surrounding mountains. You can take a guided hike or explore the trails on your own.
- Island Tours: The resort offers guided island tours that allow you to explore the history and culture of Nevis. You can visit local villages, historic sites, and natural attractions, including the famous hot springs.
The nearest airports are:
- Newcastle (NEV-Vance W. Amory Intl.) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Basseterre (SKB-Robert L. Bradshaw Intl.) - 19.4 km / 12 mi
- The preferred airport for Four Seasons Resort - Nevis is Newcastle (NEV-Vance W. Amory Intl.).
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Excellent Staff and world class service
Alma Laser's chose this beautiful resort to host their president's club trip and it was a true winner! We spent 5 days on the island and was provided the best in class service we have ever received...
Four Seasons Resort at Nevis - BETTER THAN EVER
this was my 3rd visit over 19 years and I was thrilled to spend time at the newly renovated hotel Improvements were made in all aspects of the hotel. Rooms have been redesigned and are fresh and...
Gym & swim
Fantastic spot with regards to the gym & beach, pool. Each Carib we ordered would come in a different glass, different way each time.... strange since its a standard bottle beer. When we questioned...