Summer Weekly Program is offered from June 25th to September 02nd, 2023.
The package includes
- 15.5 hours of tennis training per week.
- 10.5 hours of physical training per week.
- 7.5 hours of language classes per week.
- 360 YOUNG SESSIONS, 1 hour/day (Mo to Thu). Master Class, Mental Class, Fitness Class, and Tactical Analysis.
- 7.5 hours of leisure activities.
- Push Program 1:1 4 hours per week.
- Competition at least 3 matches per week.
- Accommodation (if taken).
Services offered in the program:
- Physical training
- Mental training
- Language classes
The Summer Weekly Program also includes daily Language Classes in either Spanish or English, given by native teachers from ES International School located inside the Sánchez-Casal facilities. In addition, the program includes recreational activities inside and outside of the Sánchez-Casal campus, with the objective of integrating student-athletes from different countries and making them feel at home.
The Academia Sánchez-Casal is a high-performance facility that combines tennis and education for students, with the objective of shaping successful young people in diverse aspects of their lives. The Academia Sánchez-Casal has a Unique Training System established by coaches with a worldwide reputation. Sánchez-Casal has developed elite players such as Kuznetsova, Murray, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Ivanovic, Mónaco, and Bovina, among others. The Summer Weekly Program combines High High-Performanceis Training, including technical exercises, tactical strategy, and competition, with Specific Physical Training.
Weekly programs (summer and year around) for juniors and adults
- If the cancellation is received prior to the start of the program and the full amount is already paid, the first week deposit will not be refunded. However, the rest of the amount will be refunded or can be used at another period. If the cancellation is received prior to the start of the program and the deposit amount is already paid, the deposit will not be refunded.
- If due to circumstances beyond the control, the player must leave the Academy without having fully completed the program, the Academy will determine if it provides a partial refund, in accordance with the following criteria:
- Refund of 75% corresponding to the paid period and not completed.
- The amount corresponding to the first week of the program (the security deposit) will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Under no circumstances the portion corresponding to a week that has been already started will be refunded.
Weekend adults programs and shot development
- If the cancellation is received prior to the start of the program and the full amount is already paid, 25% corresponding to the full amount will not be refunded. However, the rest of the amount can be refunded or used for a future stay.
- If due to circumstances beyond the control, the player must leave the Academy without having fully completed the program, no part of the program can be refunded.
- In case of non-compliance with the program due to rain or other climatic factors, the Academy will determine whether to return the paid and unused period, which in any case cannot exceed the amount of 75% of the paid and unused period.
- If the cancellation is at the beginning or in the middle of the program, the amount corresponding to the program will not be refunded.