When you stay at the Kiawah Island Villas on Kiawah Island, you'll be near the beach and near Night Heron Park and Osprey Point Golf Course.
Tennis on Kiawah Island
Kiawah has two tennis facilities close to your choice of accommodation on the Island; the Roy Barth Tennis Center in East Beach and the West Beach Racquet Club. Both tennis facilities are managed by former touring pro Roy Barth.
- West Beach Racquet Club has 10 Har-Tru courts, a swimming pool and snack bar.
- The Roy Barth Tennis Center, is surrounded by tennis villas and four minutes on foot from the beachfront Sanctuary hotel. It has 12 courts made up of 9 Har-Tru and 3 hard.
From March to October, both tennis clubs provide tennis clinics, tennis workouts, adult doubles round robins (mixed doubles), and private lessons. The Clubs assist hotel guests by find opponents at the appropriate level.
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 individually decorated rooms with in the villas, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Night Heron Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Osprey Point Golf Course - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Cougar Point Golf Course - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Kiawah Beachwalker Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Freshfields Village - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
- Bohicket Marina - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Ocean Course - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
- Folly Beach County Park - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Angel Oak Tree - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Splash Zone Waterpark - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Edisto Island Serpentarium - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Morris Island Lighthouse - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
- Edisto Island Museum - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- Edisto Beach State Park - 22 km / 13.7 mi
The preferred airport for Kiawah Island Golf Resort - Villas is Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the condominium resort's many dining establishments, which include 10 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 5 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kiawah Island? This condominium resort has 35,000 square feet (3 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Beautiful Island, Beaches BUT cleanliness of villas an issue.
First off, Kiawah is a beautiful island and the beaches are great. These Windswept Villas were very central to beach and pool Have enjoyed the local farm stands, restaurants and bike trails, BUT in...
From the moment we entered the room, Horrible!!!
Recently returned from a weekend on Kiawah. The property is beautiful, the views are amazing, the service and attention to detail is horrible. We arrived in our room from an overnight flight and...
Couldnt get out fast enough
The management staff at the Sanctuary was borderline incompetent when it comes to dealing with actual customer service issues. Over a short three night stay, our reservations for dinner, golf, and...