NSTE (Nikesh Singh Tennis Excellence) academy is a new intense tennis program that has been set up for all levels, starting from the age of 6 years old. The founder of NSTE is an individual who has been actively involved in the competitive circuit for the last 10 years. NSTE is supported by a great team of experienced and upcoming qualified/certified coaches who are passionate about tennis and keeps abreast with the latest coaching techniques. Proficient in their approach to the finer aspects of tennis to meet the physical, mental and psychological requirements of the trainees, these special tennis coaches are an enthusiastic team committed to giving their best effort to the game.
Tennis Program & Activities
The NSTE Academy offers tennis holidays in the tennis destinations across the Penang Island in Malaysia. Tennis coaching programmes typically give you time to enjoy the other facilities on offer such as golf, swimming etc. There are programms designed for singles, couples, families and large groups alike. Experience tennis in a beautiful and relaxing environment. For your accommodation and transportation, you have the options to choose airport pick-up, car and driver, and personal guide to let us take care of you from the time you arrive in Penang, Malaysia.
Malaysia is a beautiful country with beautiful islands. One of the popular islands in Malaysia is Pulau Pinang which is embraced by various tennis courts for tennis lovers of various age groups. Each year, there are many tennis tournaments on this island hosted by different tennis academies in Penang Island. One of the Tennis Academies which is managed by the top gun of tennis in Penang is NSTE. NSTE Tennis Academy is a premier tennis instruction centre providing fun and professional tennis. It provides a chance especially for young people to learn the game in a fun and exciting atmosphere. Meanwhile, for advanced players, they can improve their skills, gain confidence and self-discipline by joining this academy. Nikesh Singh Panthlia has re-established himself over the years as the best tennis player in Penang.
Head Coach: Nikesh Singh Panthlia
- Davis Cup player for Malaysia in 2003/2004. Had won all the matches bringing the Malaysian team into Group 2
- Elite Athlete of MSN in 2002 and 2004
- Captain and player for NCAA DIV 1 Tennis at University Of Buffalo, USA in 2005-2008
- Won 2 ITF World junior ranking double titles and a finalist in 2001/2002/2003 and finished world-ranked-345.
- Won 3 gold medals for singles, doubles and team event for Penang in Sukma 2004
- 2003/ 2004 Men’s National Champion
- Penang State champion singles titles for the year 2005/2007-2009/2011/2012
- Highest Men’s national ranking-2
Chief Coach: Chetan Ranganath
- USPTR Certified Instructor – 2006
- GPTCA-ATP Certified C Level International Coach – 2013
- Attained national ranking in under 16 category – 2000
- Won All India Inter-University Bronze medal – 2003-2004
- Singles Quarter-finalist, The Wearhouse Inter-collegiate Tennis Event-2003
- Doubles Quarter-finalist, PTR week, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina-2009
- Doubles Winner, ACTS Lawn Tennis Tournament, Bangalore-2010
There are a lot of popular places to visit in Penang that you may want to see with the help of NSTE Academy: accommodations, restaurants & other food outlets, internal air transport, tours and excursions, transportation, recreation and entertainment, handicrafts, shopping. You can just select the places of attraction and the Academy will provide all the facilities to reach these amazing places.
Some top points of interest:
Penang Hill, Gurney Drive, Gurney Plaza, Kek Lok Si, KOMTAR, Penang National Park, Snake Temple, Penang International Sports Arena, Penang Botanic Gardens, Penang Museum and Art Gallery, Sri- Mahamariamman Temple, Protestant Cemetry, Queensbay Mall, Penang Times Square, Pinang Peranakan Museum, P.Ramlee House, Monkey Beach, Penang International Park,Batik Painting Museum Penang.