Asia's leading tennis holiday destination
Thanyapura is Asia's leading choice for a tennis holiday, whether you just enjoy the game, or are committed to improving and finding your winning edge. Experienced coaches will take your game to the next level through individualized coaching and hitting sessions which develops your technique and game strategies.
If you are determined to make a real difference in your game, then rise up to the challenge with a performance package. You will receive expert coaching advice in an individual and group setting, as well as identifying key areas to improve through video technique analysis, sports massage and a Chiropractor or Physiotherapy assessment to ensure your body is functioning optimally. Specialists will guide you through sessions to improve your strength, flexibility, mental skills through tennis specific mind training and on court strategies.
All packages available includes accommodation at the Thanyapura Sports Hotel, Sports Room. It includes a 32 sqm, King or Twin-bedroom, working desk, separate shower room and toilet.
Set within the unique Thanyapura compound - a 23-hectare plot framed by mountains and nature just 15 minutes from Phuket International Airport - discover the new dynamic Thanyapura Sports Hotel. The hotel offers modern conveniences and access to leading-edge facilities at the Thanyapura Sports and Leisure Club with friendly and energetic service.
About the coaching team
The coaching programs are provided by Peter Burwash International.
Peter Burwash International (PBI) is the world's leading tennis management company, specializing in instruction, program development, management, promotion and daily activities for five-star tennis communities, clubs, resorts and worldwide. Recognized for its world class teaching program and extraordinary customer service, PBI teaching professionals have taught over three million students since 1975. PBI is currently operating at 55 exclusive locations in the world who have chosen PBI because of its "customer-first" service approach. As PBI President Peter Burwash says, "Most importantly, we take care of the customer. We are in the service industry first, the tennis industry second."
Thanyapura Sports Hotel in Phuket, Thailand, offers a wide range of activities and facilities for guests to enjoy. Some of the popular activities to do there include:
- Fitness Classes: The hotel has a wide range of fitness classes for guests to participate in, including yoga, Pilates, spinning, and group fitness classes.
- Sports Training: Thanyapura Sports Hotel is a renowned training center for triathletes, swimmers, and runners. Guests can take advantage of the facilities and coaches to improve their skills.
- Tennis: The hotel has four tennis courts, including two indoor courts, for guests to enjoy. Tennis lessons and clinics are also available for all levels of players.
- Muay Thai: Muay Thai, or Thai boxing, is a popular martial art in Thailand, and Thanyapura Sports Hotel has its own Muay Thai training center. Guests can learn the basics or improve their skills with experienced trainers.
- Swimming: The hotel has a 50-meter Olympic-sized pool, as well as a smaller training pool. Swimming lessons and clinics are available for guests of all ages and abilities.
- Cycling: Phuket is a popular destination for cycling enthusiasts, and Thanyapura Sports Hotel offers a range of cycling activities, including guided rides, bike rentals, and training camps.
- Mind Training: The hotel offers a range of mind-training programs, including meditation, mindfulness, and stress management workshops.
Thanyapura is Asia's best sports hotel and is the regular training venue of world-class athletes such as Maria Sharapova.
- 4 Indoor & 2 Outdoor courts.
- Tennis hitting partners are included in the packages
- Gymnasium and fitness classes including Zumba, spin classes, yoga and Thai boxing
- Golf course
- Stunning beaches nearby
- Kids club on site
- Luxury accommodation on site at the hotel
- Only 15 minute drive from Phuket's international airport
- The Thanyapura Mind Centre with athlete mind training programmes
The Thanyapura Mind Centre (TMC) is at the forefront of the global movement seeking to bring the benefits of mental training into the modern mainstream. The Mind Centre endeavors to make these mental training practices accessible to all, by offering a regular calendar of world-class meditation, psychology, yoga and related programmes.
Thanyapura health center with medical, chiropractic and physiotherapy facilities
To help people globally maintain their youth and stay healthy, to improve their vitality and performance and to accompany them through their life while guiding them on the path of well-being, anti-aging, prevention, regeneration and healing, using personalized and individualized medical tools. Facilities include spa and massage treatments.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Great restorative yoga experience!
Me, my mum and girlfriend attend restorative yoga lessons with coach Arnell Daniel Tiongco Garcia. Daniel is a very experienced coach and guided us to the next level of relaxation. Daniel took care...
My husband and I live in Phuket about 6 months of the year now and Thanypura has become part of our life and lifestyle!! Its an incredible sport mecca for anyone interested in improving their health...
Helpful staff, free fitness classes with your stay, and great food and drinks. Location was beautiful near the forested area. Although not near to any major towns, they do offer shuttle service for a...