- Things to do
- Reviews (2327)
Located on 22 lush acres on a tranquil peninsula, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort provides guests with all the luxuries of a private, intimate hideaway where art and nature are beautifully entwined. Discover exquisite dining experiences for all tastes, from a fine dining menu to a set table by the beach. Give in to the seduction of pampering treatments in the Luxe Remède Spa and play on two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses or a tennis center. Nearby, the Marietas Islands are filled with natural beauty and outdoor adventures. The 120 exquisite guest rooms and suites at our Punta Mita luxury resort display captivating Pacific Ocean or garden views. Each room offers a touch of rustic Provence combined with Mexican art and handcrafted furnishings. For additional needs, the St. Regis Butler Service at our Punta Mita, Mexico, resort provides for any request, day or night.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, located in Nayarit, Mexico, offers a wide range of activities for guests to enjoy. Here are some things to do at the resort:
- Water Sports: The resort offers a variety of water sports activities such as snorkeling, paddleboarding, kayaking, and surfing. Guests can also take a catamaran cruise or go on a whale watching tour.
- Golf: The resort features two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, Pacifico and Bahia, which offer stunning ocean views and challenging play.
- Spa: The Remède Spa at the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers a variety of luxurious treatments, including massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Tennis: The resort has four tennis courts and offers lessons and clinics for all skill levels.
- Cultural Activities: Guests can experience Mexican culture with activities such as tequila tasting, cooking classes, and traditional dance performances.
- Beach: The resort has a private beach where guests can relax, swim, or take a beachside yoga class.
- Fitness: The resort has a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and offers yoga and Pilates classes.
- Dining: The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort has several dining options, including a fine dining restaurant, a beachside grill, and a casual café. Guests can also enjoy cocktails and light bites at the resort's bars and lounges.
The preferred airport for The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 5 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Total luxury. The perfect place to relax and recharge.
From the moment you arrive at the airport and are met by their drive, the St Regis Punta Mita does everything right. Check in is great. Theres no typical front desk here. Youre greeted with...
Amazing resort surpassed my expectations
I have stayed at Punta Mita for the last ten years usually in residences and condos. This was my first time at the St. Regis and it will not be my last. Fabulous service and attention to detail are...
My wife and I just returned from a 4 night stay at the St Regis for my 40th birthday. We had high hopes and the St Regis delivered above and beyond our expectations. We had a ground floor ocean view...