Aldiana Fuerteventura is a popular holiday resort located on the Canary Islands, specifically on the island of Fuerteventura. It is known for its stunning beaches, pleasant climate, and a wide range of activities for guests of all ages. The holiday resort lies in southern Fuerteventura on a cliff plateau above the beautiful beach of Jandia.
In the south of Fuertaventura on a cliff plateau above the 20km-long beach of Jandia. The town of Morro Jable is 6km away. Good shopping can be found in Jandia and Morro Jable. Transfers included in the package holiday with flight. Bus transfer from Puerto del Rosario Airport takes about one hour (approx 90km).
Aldiana Fuerteventura is a popular holiday resort located on the Canary Islands, specifically on the island of Fuerteventura. It is known for its stunning beaches, pleasant climate, and a wide range of activities for guests of all ages.
The conditions for water sports on Fuerteventura are almost perfect all year round . Whether you are just starting out or have already gained experience in water sports, it is always fun.
What can you look forward to:
- Challenging water sports area in the area.
- Due to the well-known north-east trade winds, wind forces between 5 and 7 Bft. No rarity.
- In the winter months from November to February, the wind usually blows constantly from the east or south-west with wind speeds of 3 to 4 Bft.
- Surfers and kiters, whether beginner or advanced, will find the best conditions on the island.
- The water temperatures are around 17-22 °C throughout the year.
Kitesurfing - for a fee (meeting point at the boat and shared transport to the spot)
Playing golf on vacation
The Jandia Golf Club is located in the south of Fuerteventura, just 5 minutes from the Aldiana Club. The course was designed by Ron Kirby and covers an area of 335,086 m². Las Playitas, Fuerteventura and Salinas golf clubs are 45 to 60 minutes from our club.
At the Aldiana Club Fuerteventura you play on 12 quartz sand courts.
- 2 of them are floodlit.
- The rent for the tennis courts is included in the travel price at the Aldiana Club Fuerteventura.
- We offer tennis courses and weekly tennis tournaments as well as tennis camps with former world-class players.
- The latest Babolat tennis rackets and used tennis balls are available free of charge.
- New balls and other accessories are available in the boutique for a fee.
- We also offer a Wilson stringing service (for a fee).
In addition, we will be offering you two new padel courts at the Aldiana Club Fuerteventura from around October 2022 . We look forward to new sports experiences! Subject to change.
The diving areas of the Aldiana Club Fuerteventura are known for their unique abundance of fish , especially large fish. There, the sea creatures can reproduce well and have gained trust through contact with humans.
- Every dive is an impressive experience that promises one or the other encounter of a special kind.
- The Salinas , one of the most beautiful diving areas in Fuerteventura, and the Jandia Canyon with its red, sparkling, solid rock are absolute highlights for diving enthusiasts.
- We offer you a wide range of courses and diving excursions.
Fuerteventura has the best climatic conditions for biking all year round. There is also a lot to discover.
- Picturesque mountain villages, mighty mountain massifs and deep gorges inland.
- Centuries-old lava fields and always impressive views of the sea.
- Whether on a very simple family tour, on the road with a racing bike or on gravel and farm tracks on a mountain bike tour - the tour program in Aldiana Fuerteventura is diverse.
- Our offer includes the rental of mountain bikes, fat bikes and racing bikes as well as guided tours for 3 or 4 people or more (depending on the tour).
The offer of the club in the field of sports is almost inexhaustible. We offer you many more offers like:
- Beach volleyball.
- Archery (from the age of 11 as part of childcare) - Our entire Aldiana team is working flat out to ensure that the course is optimized and ready to play.
- Fitness studio: with new cardio and strength training equipment from Precor and Technogym, a free weights training zone and a functional tower (for use over the age of 18).
- Indoor Cycling, TRX, Blackroll®.
- Nordic walking.
- Group fitness: fitness and relaxation programs, personal training.
- Football on the soccer court.
- Soft sports: barefoot park, beach tennis, darts, boccia, large chess, kubb, slackline, multifunctional area, mini golf, table tennis.
- Yoga, Personal Yoga.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
Stayed in the hotel next door. Could not get peace or quiet. The animations which started from this hotel at 9AM and went, intermittently, throughout the whole day into the night were magnified by...
Old-fashioned hostel meets sports park
At the club for a special events week in November I still have mixed feelings about this holiday resort. This German package resort hotel aims at a sporty target group who appreciate an informal...
Wonderful setting but the Hotel could do with an upgrade
After arriving at the hotel I was shocked to see how 'old fashioned' it looked. In comparison to the other Aldiana Clubs, this was definately not Aldiana standard. The room was very basic, paint...